January 2016 Moms
Options

Second Trimester Woes

SaviLukerSaviLuker member
edited August 2015 in January 2016 Moms
hey ladies! Up until the 19 week mark, my pregnancy has been so easy. Hardly any morning sickness, mild fatigue, no food aversions or crazy cravings. When I hit the 19 week mark, I all of a sudden felt so PREGNANT!!! Terrible hip pain at night when trying to sleep, awful leg cramps all times of the day, a slight waddling when I walk, and starting to get back pain. Anybody else experiencing this too? What are you doing to combat the aches and pains of your pregnancy body??

Re: Second Trimester Woes

• Options
    Check out the daily symptoms thread. I'm sure many are having this symptoms (I have for sure!). I kinda felt like a train wreck last week. So far I think dizziness, soreness and a few other things are being discussed in that thread. It gets active.

Hope you get some input that way. ;;)
  • Options
    Yes. Emphasizing them so people will pity me.

Just kidding, I don't know what to do about them either! At my AS yesterday she wanted me to tilt my whole body toward her and my back was just like NOPE!
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm here with you. It didn't hit me until like 14 weeks the round ligament but lately I don't have that anymore just a bouncy baby in there. As of hitting my 20 week mark maybe it's due to all the working I'm doing now my tail bone doesn't hurt like I've fallen on it but more so of an ache once I've been at work for a bit. It's a annoying dull ache that is driving me crazy as of late. Other than that no new symptoms I've pretty much been symptomless this whole pregnancy besides acne which has regulated in second tri but I still need my once a day naps lol.
  • Options
    Yes (but I've had plenty of symptoms all along). For the hip pain I put a mattress topper on my bed and sleep with a pillow (not too fluffy) between my legs. Fixed it immediately. I had days I could barely walk until I started sleeping with the pillow.