April 2016 Moms
Options

Adios

Today marks my 8th week, but I didn't quite make it. I started bleeding (red) and cramping last night. This is the exact same thing that happened during my first mc two months ago. I've lost all my symptoms (sore boobs, insomnia, morning sickness) and I just have THAT feeling. Tomorrow is my scheduled doctors appointment for my first ultrasound, so I guess that will just function as a confirmation.

I am so angry with my body (stupid) for doing this again...at the exact same point, but I digress.

I wish you ladies all the health and happiness in the world. Maybe one day I can join you at that point.

Until then...

Re: Adios

• Options
    So sorry your going through this again.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.

3 miscarriages - 1 DS (6) - 1 DD (3)  - #3 due March 30!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. Thinking of you.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you're experiencing this. T&P
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're going through this. I can empathize with you in the fact that April 22, 2015 we found out we were miscarrying for the SECOND time in less than ONE YEAR. I went from being on cloud 9 and all giddy to be feeling ashamed, angry and depressed. My significant other made a comment to me that really helped me and still does. I was saying, "My stupid body...," "Why don't you do what you're supposed to...?" Etc... Then my SO said, "Steph your body was doing exactly what it is supposed to (given the circumstances.) My body detected around 9.5 weeks something was not correct and allowed my body to start the MC phase. I didn't feel relieved from that comment instantly but, it sure has made me feel better when I catch myself looking back and saying "WHY ME?" Sorry my post is so long. I pray you find some peace and closure. Don't be angry with your body. Best wishes.
  • Options
    So sorry you're going through this.  T&P to you.
  • Options
    Hopefully it's not a loss. Good luck.
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear this.  Praying for you.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    So so sorry to hear this. My heart breaks for you. T&P to you and your family. 

• Options
    Much love your way.
  • Options
    It's never easy. I'm sorry to hear about your loss.
  • Options

Prayers to you.

It's a boy! Grow baby, grow! EDD: 4/22/2016

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss..
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. Be kind to yourself.
    Married 9/17/11 BFP 10/5/13 DS Oliver Stephen born 6/11/14 via C-section 8 lbs 9 oz BFP 8/14/15
  • Options
    I'm really sorry for your loss. Don't blame yourself.
                                                                                  image

• Options
    I am sorry. :(
  • Options
    So sorry this is happening to you. Sending prayers your way!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. No matter how early or how many times you m/c, each one hurts. FX for a sticky future baby and until then, do your best to take care of yourself.
  • Options
    So, so sorry :-( Sending thoughts and prayers for healing.
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    So sorry. It may not be a loss. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.