January 2016 Moms
Options

Girl or boy??

What do you experts think???

Also, what happened to the helpful thread on having a BM after too many fruit chews??
Me: 30 DH: 31
Married: 2012
BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed

Re: Girl or boy??

• Options
    Defo a girl but I'm no professional ! Lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I lean towards a girl but it's hard to make out the 3 lines for sure.

• Options
    There isn't a turtle, so I'd bet on a girl also. Hope she's healthy too!
  • Options
    Thanks y'all. :D
    I was mostly upset I couldn't share my purchase earlier and wanted a snowflake post.
    Wth is a turtle??
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • Options
    Looks like a girl to me! A turtle is a more polite way to say penis and scrotum!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - FiGB
    Married DH 11/15/08
    Formerly MissMheMhe
  • Options
    Yes girl going off your u/s pic vs my boys u/s pic he deff had the "turtle" lol.
  • Options
    You may want to get the blood test to be sure ;) congrats!
  • Options
    Being that I got my ultrasound tech degree after a few months of being on the TB, I'd definitely say girl. ;;) CONGRATS!
  • Options
    I see girl, but what did the Chinese gender chart say?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I think that forget the genitals, those chubby thighs are adorable!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sure the trained professional is right. Do you really not want it to be a girl and that's why you're begging us to stare at a crotch shot of your baby?
  • Options
    The gender chart said BOY! I'm just so confused!

Love her little chubby thighs. Apparently she also has my feet (not shown in the crotch shot ;) )
  • Options
    Yeah for team pink!!
  • Options
    Scullahoo said:

Was the dangling of a needle on thread wrong too?

Ha!
  • Options
    Where are people getting these crotch shots?! I was only given cute profile pictures of our twins. Thankfully I was never offered a picture of their genitals to hang on my fridge...
  • Options
    @Theliops the U/S tech who gave us pictures gave me 5 photos of baby boys crotch..
    I asked her for a few photos. I didn't expect 6 3D photos of his face and 5 of his crotch.. She didn't give us any of his belly or feet.

It must be a common question to get a crotch picture. But I didn't ask for any, let alone five!
  • Options
    Lol! We didn't ask for it at all and we knew going in we were having a girl because of a blood test so I don't know why we got one either, other than maybe the super cute thighs. She gave us 3 profiles, a 3d torso/face shot, a picture of her feet, and the crotch shot.
  • Options
    We got a crotch shot and a spine shot because he is upside down and didn't want to move and give us a profile
  • Options
    apinkpelicanapinkpelican member
    edited August 2015
    Our tech printed us 20 different pics. Crotch, spine, hands, profile, you name it :)