3rd Trimester
Options

:)

Re: :)

• Options
    Have you tried looking online. I had a friend who had to take a lot of her things to a tailor.
  • Options
    I am a size 18 and got away with not wearing maternity clothes until my third trimester and even now I don't have to wear them all the time. Everyone is different and will depend on how you carry, I lucked out and most of my summer dresses and leggings still fit and I didn't buy maternity tops just shopped a bigger size to have room for belly. I just searched a lot of places online and didn't see those sizes listed but I'm sure when the time comes you'll be able to find something.. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Exercise and eat healthy
  • Options
    ^^ that too! Even though I'm sure that's not what you want to hear I'll admit it was a factor in not needing maternity clothes, not that I exercised lol but I ate healthy and haven't actually gained any weight, It just sort of shifted towards the front to form a very round bump.
  • Options
    jodaliciousjodalicious member
    edited August 2015
    babyplut said:
    Exercise and eat healthy
    **Removed for TOU Violation**
  • Options
    ^^ that too! Even though I'm sure that's not what you want to hear I'll admit it was a factor in not needing maternity clothes, not that I exercised lol but I ate healthy and haven't actually gained any weight, It just sort of shifted towards the front to form a very round bump.
    There's a pretty big difference from a size 18 to a size 30, so no, "exercising and eating healthy" won't just poof all of my problems out of existence, although I'm glad it did for you.  I'm already "exercising and eating healthy", which is why I've lost 75 pounds so far this year. I don't feel like going through my entire medical history and exchanging diets, I literally just wanted to ease my fears over not being able to find a pair of jeans. If I won't need "maternity" per se, then that's fine, but I could deal without the lifestyle advice I didn't ask for.
  • Options
    Why the DD OP?