October 2015 Moms
Options

Big fat fattie

Anyone else feel like a big fat fattie? I'm in Georgia. And it's hot here. And I can't stand my thighs rubbing together. It's a constant reminder that I'm carrying extra weight. Now, where's my cupcake???

Re: Big fat fattie

• Options
    abkenyon said:
    Same here in KY. Swamp crotch is in full effect, I feel fat and gross all the time.
    lolllllll swamp crotch
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Houston here and SO ready for this heat to calm down!
  • Options
    It's finally cooled off here in Southern Illinois. It's not supposed to stay that way but I'm enjoy mid 70's while I can.
  • Options
    Thighs touching and boobs all of a sudden touching belly... Gross. And let's not even start with double chin :'(
  • Options
    In Houston also .... I'm literally melting !
  • Options
    I'm literally a hot mess right now! Can't wear dresses out in the heat due to thigh rub. Fall weather doesn't arrive until late October around here. Blah.
  • Options
    San Antonio, TX and absolutely miserable. Sad thing is, it may not even be cool by the time this baby comes...
  • Options
    Same ladies...swamp crotch, swamp ass.
    So hot in NYC. :-& We are almost there! Hang in there.
  • Options

Anyone else feel like a big fat fattie? I'm in Georgia. And it's hot here. And I can't stand my thighs rubbing together. It's a constant reminder that I'm carrying extra weight. Now, where's my cupcake???

Whooo for Georgia girls! So miserably hot though, maybe we'll get an early fall this year
  • Options
    a lack of humidity makes such a huge difference! last week we had 3 blessed days of low humidity in a row and i felt like a different person. i actually felt like a human being again! i could breathe and no more swamp crotch! hopefully we will all experience relief in september! 
  • Options
    whitemn04 said:

Finally relief in Nebraska.. I feel awful when the 90% humidity makes for a huge case of sweaty ass and boobies and to look like you just ran a marathon when really you just tied your shoe. Someone today said man it's chilly out there (53 degrees). I threw in "said no pregnant woman ever".

I'm in Nebraska too! Went to a baseball game Sunday and DH was getting kind of cold in the shade after the sun went down. I was in heaven! So over summer and being huge.
  • Options
    VioletandRoseVioletandRose member
    edited August 2015
    I live in PA and this weekend was so %*$( %&*$% hot and humid that I actually questioned whether my swamp crotch was sweat, discharge, pee, or an amniotic fluid leak. Pretty sure it was sweat. (puke)

I really can't take the heat anymore, every time I go outside I want to cry. If it makes anyone feel better, I work with an RN who told me that being pregnant through the heat helps make labor easier...I guess it gives you more stamina.
  • Options
    Whooo for Georgia girls! So miserably hot though, maybe we'll get an early fall this year
    I'm in Georgia, too! At least it was nice out this morning. The humidity levels make me feel like I can't breathe. Not to mention disgusting boob/crotch sweat.
  • Options
    MD here! Swamp crotch, heat makes moving around even harder, and my stomach is resting on my thighs when I'm sitting.  GAHH
    Married June 23, 2012

TTC #1 December 2012
    DD born December 2013 

BFP  January 2015
    Due October 2015

• Options
    Georgia here too. It was pretty this morning for a couple of hours. And now back to misery. I can't wait to be done. 
  • Options
    EricaOO said:
    MD here! Swamp crotch, heat makes moving around even harder, and my stomach is resting on my thighs when I'm sitting.  GAHH
    My boobs rest on/stick to my belly and my belly rests on/sticks to my thighs.  I can't shower enough, but then I can't dry below my waist when I do shower...
  • Options
    Dallas here- we feel you! Can't wait until August is over...
  • Options
    Louisiana over here.....95% humidity while you are over 8 months pregnant is a b***h!
    First Time Mommy
    EDD:  October 13, 2015

• Options
    Here in DC the humidity is finally breaking, it was so nice and cool this morning!  - wishing all of you ladies some relief from the swamp crotch soon!  
  • Options
    Definitely feeling down in the dumps and not loving my new stretch marks on my legs (in the weirdest spots) and thighs rubbing together is a new and horrible feeling!!! today it's 93 feels like 100 in SC with the humidity. help!!!
  • Options
    Swamp crotch?!?!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!! Here in northern Alberta (Canada), I have never heard that term and OMG that is hilarious!!! Thank you for making a fat pregnant lady laugh!
  • Options
    For those of us that struggle with chub rub, I use a product from Pure Romance called Between the Sheets. I spray it on between my thighs and under my boobs and it helps to keep you dry and smells good. I will also use Vagasil anti chaffing gel between my thighs, especially when wearing shorts or a dress to allow skin to not stick when walking.
  • Options
    whitemn04 said:
    For those of us that struggle with chub rub, I use a product from Pure Romance called Between the Sheets. I spray it on between my thighs and under my boobs and it helps to keep you dry and smells good. I will also use Vagasil anti chaffing gel between my thighs, especially when wearing shorts or a dress to allow skin to not stick when walking.

Yes! November 15 lurker here, but wanted to say I use this similar product for thigh rub and it has been a game changer. https://www.drugstore.com/monistat-complete-care-chafing-relief-powder-gel/qxp139254
  • Options
    I use Between the Sheets for all kinds of things except on my sheets. I've been using in my bra during the summer for a while now. I also use it in my flats so my feet don't feel as sweaty.
  • Options
    abkenyon said:

Same here in KY. Swamp crotch is in full effect, I feel fat and gross all the time. </blockquote

Ky momma here too !

• Options
    south carolina has been showing no mercy . with the rain and the sun playing hide and seek all day , all while its at least 90 degrees and the high humidity taking not a day off .  never know what to expect . 
  • Options
    Mmmmmm cupcake....lol