Pregnant after IF

***2IF Grad Check-in 8/24***

***This check-in is for Graduates of the 2IF board here on The Bump! We link to their board so they can check in on graduates and friends made along the way!***

1. How many weeks along are you?
2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)?
3. How are you feeling lately?
4. QOTW:  It's back to school time! For those with school-age kids, has your child started back and what grade? Excited for school or no? For those with younger children, how do you think you will react when it's time for school? How involved do you plan to be (or are you) with school activities?

@cwuredhot, July 27- Please update us on your LO!

@cheesypeas, August 26- Please update us soon!

@cshm11, October 10, Girl

@designer303, January 22, gender reveal soon?

@Kelley421, January 26, GGB triplets

@potatocastillo, February 5, gender ultrasound soon?

@fuzzbumble, March 12, boy/girl twins

@CTinNV,  March 25, boy

@efhoping2010, ; April 9, twin boys- CONGRATS!

Two years, two losses and three IUIs...

We are having TRIPLETS!

EDD 1/26/16

GGB born November 2015!

Re: ***2IF Grad Check-in 8/24***

• 1. 18w 3d

2. Anatomy scan a week from today!!!

3. In bed... Still having contractions randomly but nothing consistent so theres that.

4. DS starts his new preschool on September 15, he has been in school so it's not really a if thing, but I'm anxious cause I can't be there for him on his first day.

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

• 1.) 11w2d

2.) first OB appt went well! He said he'd pull out the roll away ultrasound for me at every appt to check on them, so that was a huge relief! They were dancing and running laps on Friday.

3.). I think maybe my food aversions are getting better!

4.) kindergarten for my daughter next week. I'm a mess. Lots of tears already. :'(

June 19, 2010 - Miracle Baby Girl

Round 2
    Since March 2013
    BFP April 2013 - Missed M/C July 2013 @ 12w6d
    BFP December 2013 - CP @ 4w3d
    Eight medicated cycles, three IUIs: FAIL
    IVF #1 Antagonist - January 2015: CP/FAIL

IVF #2 April 2015: Microdose lupron Flare
    ICSI, CCS Freeze all
    6 blasts biopsied/5 normal

FET #1 June 25, 2015 6AA and 5AA blast transfer
    BFP 3dp5dt!
    Beta 8dp5dt 195.2, 10dp5dt 474.8, 12dp5dt 977, 22dp5dt 25,580
    <3 Twins! Our boy and girl coming end of February!  <3

• Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks along are you? 16+2 
    2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? Had to reschedule my appt last week for tomorrow, after I sat there waiting for 45mins with no end in sight. 
    3. How are you feeling lately? Tired. Always tired. 
    4. QOTW:  It's back to school time! For those with school-age kids, has your child started back and what grade? Excited for school or no? For those with younger children, how do you think you will react when it's time for school? How involved do you plan to be (or are you) with school activities? We are waiting for kindergarten next year 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 18w in a few hours
    Reg OB today, MFM next week. Measuring way ahead (surprise!)
    Started iron supplements for anemia, so scary as with DD the pills made me extremely ill, 9y later I still remember and cringe at that sickness.Today I tried a chewable and it wasn't too bad, hopefully that works!
    A bit more energy than 1st tri, but lots of pelvic pain so can't exert much.
    DD started 4th grade. She was excited to get back to her friends. I cried. We have training bras and deodorant, cute dangling earrings and she picks the hairstyle.

@fuzzbumble ooohh kindergarten! Sweet and sad!

@designer303 glad the contractions have slowed. I am expecting bedrest and thinking of what I will miss, and it's sad. Fortunately it's not forever, and hopefully someone can gets cute pics and maybe a video of him for you!

@potatocastillo GL tomorrow! Hoping the appt is on time!

Two years, two losses and three IUIs...

We are having TRIPLETS!

EDD 1/26/16

GGB born November 2015!

• 1. How many weeks along are you? 9w 5d
    2. Any medical updates? I had my last appointment with the RE on Monday, and we saw our little man dance around which was awesome. I go see my new OB tomorrow. 
    3. How are you feeling lately? Super, super tired and still crampy. I hate the cramps. They freak me out.
    4. QOTW: My DS started kindergarten, and it was very emotional for me! I am excited, but sad he is growing up so fast.

Me: 35 DOR - AMH 1.1 FSH 5.6

DH: 39

09/01/10 - First pregnancy - my sweet son was born 

04/25/14 - Miscarriage at 9 weeks - Turner Syndrome 

08/01/14 - Miscarriage at 8 weeks - Trisomy 9 

October 2014 - Unsuccessful IUI 

November 2014 - IUI month skipped due to cyst 

December 2014 - Unsuccessful IUI 

January/February 2015 - Failed IVF (standard long protocol) - 7 eggs, 6 mature, 4 fertilized (ICSI), 0 made it to blast, 0 for testing 

March/April 2015 - Microflare IVF protocol with HGH - 6 eggs, 6 mature, 5 fertilized (ICSI), 2 blasts for biopsy! 

May/June 2015 - Microflare IVF protocol with HGH - 9 eggs, 6 mature, 5 fertilized (ICSI), 3 blasts for biopsy!

06/18/15 -  Two healthy embies based on PGS testing by Natera!

June/July 2015 - FET cycle with estradiol & PIO shots, a Neupogen treatment, and accupuncture

07/08/2015 - Transferred one lovely embie 

07/17/2015 - Beta #1 136

07/20/2015 - Beta #2 529 -- BFP!!!