Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

any advice?

Baby two days old... I'm quite afraid

Re: any advice?

• Options
    Take each day at a time. Some will be good, others you may not even remember to brush your hair or if you even peed at all. Taking care of a baby isn't that hard, it's just getting to know your little one and figuring out what they need, which you will do fairly quickly. Don't be afraid to ask for help, because surprisingly not a lot of people offer it without asking. If you are married/have a SO your relationship will be strained, but know that will not last and keep working at it. You will also be very surprised just how little sleep you can function off of. Also don't be afraid or ashamed to cry, it will make you feel better. Last, good luck, but you don't need it, you're going to be fine :)
  • Options
    It's a huge adjustment but it will get better! When I first brought my baby home I wondered what I had gotten myself into. It's never easy but he's such a joy! He's 8 weeks now and he just gets more enjoyable by the moment. The first few weeks are tough for you and baby but it's so worth it. Don't be too hard on yourself and enjoy!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It will be tough, but things will start to get easier as time goes on that you'll get the hang of things and start to know your babies quirks. Also you'll love every minute of it when you start to see that smile or see them do something new.