TTC after 35
Options

Too Much Information Warning!

oh! You're a curious bugger aren't you, clicking on a post with a title like that...

But, for real - has anyone ever gotten yellowish, snotty cm before? I've also got a shit ton of cramps.

I'm 10dpo. Took a hpt - bfn. Should I be going and getting my lady bits checked out for something wrong? Has anyone else ever experienced this gnarliness before?

X_X

Re: Too Much Information Warning!

• Options
    @Knottie16743552 TMI is our mascot on this board...hahaha.
    Or is our mascot EWCM?
    It sounds like you're having EWCM, but from my understanding, that can be normal. I've gotten it when I was pg and I've gotten it before af.
    Fx for you...are you having any other symptoms? Are you temping too?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Oh wait I just realized you said major cramps...cramps can be good! *-:)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ohhhhh, that kind of info!?! Lol.

I have had EWCM for the last few days but it's been clear so I don't have experience with the color you've got going but def the texture. I'm also having some cramping so my fingers are crossed for you. Could just be too early to test.

@thistle8677 LMAO at our mascot options.
  • Options
    @thistle8677 I don't temp because I don't sleep when I do that. You know those nights when you're afraid your alarm won't go off so you wake up every few hours? That's what happens to me. Then I'm a zombie 8-X

Luckily the cramps slowed down. They were causing my legs to ache. Yuck.

• Options
    @Knottie16743552 when are you going to POAS again?
  • Options
    Friday?
  • Options
    That's a good day. 15dpo right? FX for you!!!
  • Options
    Thanks!!!
  • Options
    @Knottie16743552 I totally get the not sleeping with temping! That was a major factor in not temping this month....and I have been sleeping better!
    Fx crossed for you! I'm gonna POAS this weekend...probably Sunday...goooooo team!
    :))
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    It's still here! Yuuuuuck. I feel like I'm snoting out my hooha. :-SS

@thistle8677 yeah, I just can't do it. I know it's lowering my chances but if I'm too b*tchy for DH to want to bd, it's all off anyway! Fxed for you! :>
  • Options
    I have this one day out of the month, every month.  It ranges from yellowish clear to pinkish clear and usually is just noticeable after wiping.  It's happened for years.  I always thought it was EWCM but it was awfully sticky and thick.  I'm asking my OB GYN at my annual next month.  I have LOTS of vagina questions for my Male doc! HA!
    **child mentioned**
    Me(38)PCOS/Hypothyroid   DH(43)Low T/ED
    MMC at 10 weeks 03/2011 DD born 01/2012   TTC #2 since 04/2014
    BFP 8/26/2016

• Options
    Lurker here... But what you are seeing is likely the corpus luteum breaking down as your period approaches. Corpus luteum is Latin for 'yellow body.' I frequently get yellow-tinged CM late in my luteul phase. As an aside, in pregnancy the corpus luteum is 'rescued' and not broken down. So if I see yellow-tinged CM late in my LP, I assume I'm not pregnant. Your mileage may vary.
  • Options
    It actually stopped and cm is fairly non existent now. I've taken 2 tests and both bfn. I'm starting to wonder if maybe that was my ewcm and I ovulated REALLY late? There's a whole lotta nothing going on over here. Lol
  • Options
    That's certainly possible . . . hopefully you get it sorted out soon!
    Me: 37, DH: 44
    TTC #1 since September 2014
    Canada