May 2016 Moms

Have some wiered things happening

So this is my first time being pregnant. And I keep getting extremely bloated . iv been projectile vomiting for the past cupple weeks . my stomach looks as if there's a tennis ball in the lower abdomen. Plus iv been HAVEING alot of cramps and sharp pains in the lower abdomen. And alot of bm .is this normal and if so how can I try to control it .if not then I need to go to my doctors appointment sooner .thank you

Answers

• So this is my first time being pregnant. And I keep getting extremely bloated . iv been projectile vomiting for the past cupple weeks . my stomach looks as if there's a tennis ball in the lower abdomen. Plus iv been HAVEING alot of cramps and sharp pains in the lower abdomen. And alot of bm .is this normal and if so how can I try to control it .if not then I need to go to my doctors appointment sooner .thank you

**lurking**
    Call your doctor and ask them, rather than asking internet strangers.

TTC #1 --- BFP #1 5/15, loss at 5 weeks --- BFP #2 12/15, loss at 4+3 --- RE testing 3/16 normal, still trying for our rainbow    

• This is all normal. I had the exact same things going on when I was pg.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Loading the player...
  • Bloating, morning sickness and cramping is common in pregnancy... But call your doc if you're concerned...
    ~spaceunicorn~
  • If this has been happening for a few weeks, wouldn't your due date be in April? Hope you feel better soon!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers