High-Risk Pregnancy

Good Morning to Everyone! (CPP and Accreta related)

Hope everyone is holding up well.  I hate that any of us even need this board!  

I turned 24 weeks yesterday with complete preavia and placenta accreta.  I have had no bleeding as of yet.  The only restriction I am on right now is nothing in the vagina.  So I have been nesting like crazy the past week trying to get everything prepared before something does happen.  I don't know if it is good that I am preparing for the worst (so maybe it doesn't happen) or if it is a sign of things to come.  I have heard that your chance of bleeding with these conditions rises around 28 and 32 weeks.  I am just really nervous about what the future holds.  Doctor says if I have a bleed it may mean hospital bed rest until delivery or I will have to be close to the hospital (we live 2 hours away).  

I have another appointment with MFM next week on Wednesday.  I have a whole list of questions I will be asking at this appointment.  Although I think I knew this diagnoses was coming, it still took me a while to process what it means.  I will already have a c-hysterectomy no later than 36 weeks.  And even though I have had three previous c-sections, I am still scared out of my mind of what can happen in a surgery/situation like this.  

I have joined a couple facebook groups that have been great for support but they can also be pretty scary too, reading about everyones story and their experiences.  Kind of freaks me out a bit.  

I don't LOVE reading this board but I do like to read the updates from everyone.  Here's to hoping that everyone has happy healthy babies and mommies at the end of your journey!   
Erin

Mom to 3 Boys (Ages 10, 8 & 3)

Mom to 3 Angels

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Good Morning to Everyone! (CPP and Accreta related)

• Just so you know I'm in the same boat as you, only I'm 34 weeks. Still no bleeding! But will be admitted to the hospital Monday just to monitor in case bleeding develops because we are so close. I have my csection/hysterectomy scheduled on 09/04.