Baby Names

Poll : top 3 boy names!

amommyfirstamommyfirst member
edited August 2015 in Baby Names
6 weeks left to go and can't decide between our top 3 names. Second name choices include James, David, and Peter (after my father). Sibset Alexia and Logan

Poll : top 3 boy names! 139 votes

Gabriel
51% 71 votes
Nicholi nn Niko
20% 29 votes
Sebastian
28% 39 votes

Re: Poll : top 3 boy names!

• This was a really hard choice for me
    Gabriel is one of my all time favorites~
    but i love Nicholi so so much and Niko (I have a Nico)
  • Truly fantastic list. 

I voted Nicholi it's  a favorite that DH vetoed a long time ago. 

• Loading the player...
  • Gabriel James!!!
  • I think Gabriel goes best with your other LOs' names. Sebastian and Nicholi both feel a bit ostentatious next to the more contemporary and understated Alexia and Logan. Gabriel is a better fit.
    LFAF September Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails

• Sebastian fits the least but it is my favorite. Out of your middle names I would pick David
  • Thank you all for the feedback! Gabriel is hubby's first choice and Sebastian is mine. 11 yr old daughter picked Niko. Our son has a unique name as he was born in Ethiopia, Nebeiyu Jacob, but he goes by Logan for school. We considered using both Gabriel and Sebastian but we have a 3 syllable last name so it gets rather long.
  • Love Gabriel! It works with all 2 mn choices too.
  • I like Gabriel with that sibset
  • David James
    OR
    James David
    March 2011: Off Nuva, cycle back to "normal" for me: No periods since 15 years old. June 2011:Provera&50 mg Clomid; Progesterone:0.7 July 2011:Provera&100mg Clomid; Progesterone:3.29 Met with RE:No Clomid response, begin injectables Sep 5 mg Letrozole and Ovidrel in the interim month. Cut out running (was a distance-runner), cycling, eliptical. Restricted to weight-training, walking, pilates. Brain MRI normal. Being physically over-stressed is the reason the body stopped producing prog. Late Sep 2011: Menopur, Ovidrel,& IUI (10.10.11):BFN-Great injectable response: 2 mature, 6 near mature, many smaller; Problem: 9 cysts! Dr: IUI too uncontrolled for number of viable eggs & age. On to IVF! IVF ER 12.6: 37 mature eggs, 27 fertilized, froze all to avoid overstimulation; FET 1.22 (2 Grade 1)=BFN; FET 2.22 (3 Grade 2)=BFP! Beta 10dp3dt=291; 12dp3dt=644; HB 3.26!! 174 bpm: Vanishing twin almost completely absorbed 10wks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker