LGBT Parenting

Too scared to test

DW COULD test today, but she's technically 9dpiui, which is too soon, riiight? And we are so so scared of a negative. If she wasn't on promethium AF would already be here, so we'd know. ALSO, does promethium/progesterone delay your period if you ARE not pregnant? I've heard a lot of both.

Re: Too scared to test

• Aw, 9dpiui is when I'm going to start testing, preparing for a BFN. If you test fingers crossed for you two! I'd say go for it, if you want!
  • Did either of you test? I'd love to hear an update :)

RE DX for me: Anovulatory cycles/Mild PCOS  RE DX for DW: Endometrioma on left Ovary.
    Reciprocal Ivf Feb 2016. DW eggs and I am carrying. EDD: 10/27/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We're had two BFN, however we are still holding out hope. We are still two days out from AF, so there is still a chance!

Rikkijean2389, how goes it for you?
  • We have not test, we are waiting for our BETA tomorrow at 7a. I've already cried bc I assume it's going to be negative.
  • So the blood test is in a half hour. I've already cried twice bc i just "know" they will be negative. My stomach is in knots, and I feel ill about it. I wish lesbian TTC was more intimate, and less stressful
  • So the blood test is in a half hour. I've already cried twice bc i just "know" they will be negative. My stomach is in knots, and I feel ill about it. I wish lesbian TTC was more intimate, and less stressful

Keep us updated! We are here to celebrate with you or encourage you :)

RE DX for me: Anovulatory cycles/Mild PCOS  RE DX for DW: Endometrioma on left Ovary.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • No baby this month.
  • No baby this month.

It's OK :) keep your chin up, spend some time relaxing together, and start preparing for the next try!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm sorry. We're in the same boat, a BFN and AF yesterday. I'm not wanting to be postive about this process today.
  • We have decided to change what we are doing. I am no longer using our known donor, we will order frozen and try ici with my wife instead. I am having too many problems trying to regulate and I am afraid I am not ovulating. This will be more expensive but will increase our chances.
    (Back to the drawing board)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sorry everyone! DW is back at the Dr today for her baseline ultrasound. Waiting to hear the new plan of action.