Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Crazy Dreams?

So I wasn't having all those pregnancy crazy dreams everyone was talking about but now I'm having MAJOR anxiety dreams. For the first week I was having insane night sweats that I couldn't figure out and now I think I've been having stress dreams all along I just sometimes don't remember them. I wake up with my pillow so drenched I have to turn it over or get a new pillow. I had a dream that while cutting my dogs hair (which I don't even do) I cut off their ears and now they hated me. So wild.

I am getting my appetite for healthy food back so that's a plus.

Re: Crazy Dreams?

• I'm sorry you're having a tough time. :( I started having trouble sleeping once I found out I was pregnant, and it hasn't gotten better since I miscarried. I end up sleeping on the couch most nights because I have trouble falling asleep in our bed. It's like the only thing I can think about is NOT being pregnant and why this happened and when I'll be able to conceive again.
  • I am sorry, that is terrible, I can completely relate... I has having crazy vivid dreams when I was pg, but now it is even worse because in many of them I am breastfeeding the baby, holding him, or I am still pregnant and have a belly etc..and then I wake up and the pain and emptiness is unbearable...it feels like a cruel joke our minds playing a sick joke on us. :(

Me: 38 DH: 42.
    Married: 9/2008.
    4/2010 - BFP (Natural)
    12/2010 - DS born.
    8/2014-TTC#2 
    10/2014 BFP
    10/2014 Confirmed MC at 5 weeks
    5/2015 BFP
    8/2015 MMC & D&C at 13 weeks  :'(
    11/2015 BFP then CP at 6 weeks.
    3/2016 Started IVF+PGS
    4/2016 ER, only 5 eggs but 3 Frozen embryos made it to freeze. Only 1 PGS normal embryo.
    DOR
    Hypothyroidism
    MTHFR
    DH Sperm with Chromosomal Issues (high % FISH)
    AMH .65
    8/2016 FET #1 BFN
    9/2016 IVF-ER #2  1 normal embryo.
    11/2016 IVF-ER #3  0 Embryos
    2/2017 FET #2 BFP CP at 6 weeks.
    5/2017  BFP Natural. 3 Betas were ok. First US 5-31-2017. Hope it sticks and is healthy!!

• Loading the player...
  • adrimolina ... and @katempar I hear that. I really struggled today, I work shift work and I usually have no problem day sleeping but suddenly I can't. Maybe because I was off for 12 days? not sure.