August 2015 Moms
Options

Anticipation driving me crazy!!!

first time UK mom here- due date 29th August! The anticipation is driving me absolutely insane!!! Can't believe I could still have to wait another 3 weeks!!! I can't wait that long to meet this little one!! Anyone else going out of their minds?! X

Re: Anticipation driving me crazy!!!

• Options
    Due date tomorrow... And yes! My others were already born at this point!

DS1 -6/25/11

DS2 -3/23/13

Missed MC D&C 8/26/14

DD - 8/26/15

LO#4 due 5/30/17

• Options
    Yes. I'm due in 4 days.... I honestly didn't think i would still be pregnant right now with how dilated I was and everything else I had going on. Now I'm feeling I'm not going to know when labor starts. You'd think I'm a FTM not a TTM.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    FTM and also due tomorrow! I keep telling everyone this baby is way too comfy and already stubborn like his dad ;) I have to blame it on someone, right? Tomorrow is my last day at work and I'm hoping he decides to make his arrival this weekend because I know I'll go absolutely BONKERS sitting at home all day waiting for him to show up!

COME ON BABIES, YOUR MAMAS ARE READY TO MEET YOU!
  • Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one completely impatient!!!
  • Options
    My due date was yesterday & still no baby. This was my true wake up call that i really can't plan everything.
  • Options
    My due date is at the end of the month. With everyone's announcements and finally hitting a point where I can't commit to doing things 2 weeks out, I'm getting antsy! 

However, this weekend I have grand plans of getting cheesecake at the cheese cake factory-- nothing going to stop that!
    DS1 - 8-10-2015 LO2 - EDD 4-30-2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    The anxiety skyrockets if you pass your due date. I'm 3 days past my mind & haven't even been able to sleep. No pain, just restless. Come on lil babies !!! :((
  • Options
    I may have spoken too soon. I'm getting some spotting now and I'm panicking! Midwife said not to worry if no pain and movements are ok. So of course I am worrying!!!
  • Options
    Due the same day and yes! Everytime I can a pain or contraction, I'm like please get worse!!! Lol altho I keep trying to tell myself to try n enjoy these last few days. It could be the last day of ever having her inside me (which is sad for me as well).
  • Options
    39 weeks today & going crazy! I just want my LO here now, it's a million times harder to keep the "baby will come when baby is ready" mentality when the August board is filled with little babies & mine isn't showing any signs of coming any time soon!
  • Options
    I feel the same way! Due on the 28th and the wondering about when she's going to arrive is driving us nuts. I'm a planner by nature so this is hard; we are so excited and ready to meet her!
  • Options
    Totally know how you feel. My due date is not til the 30th and there's no sign he's coming anytime soon. At this point I'm trying to prepare myself for a September baby which is hard cuz I'm so anxious to meet him and I'm working until he shows. Glad I'm not alone! Hang in there ladies!