April 2016 Moms

Boobs feel normal now?

So, I know that my previous 4 mcs are making me hyper sensitive to everything, but I was just curious if this has happened to any of you? We are 5w6d and my boobs (small as they are) have been really sore up until today. However, this morning NOTHING! I have a nasty sore throat and cough, and I'm worried that things are slowing down and not progressing. Our betas and progesterone looked good on Monday, but I'm just so scared! Anyone else have this happen?

Re: Boobs feel normal now?

• Yes - the exact same thing happened to me at the same time (right around 5 weeks) and I was super worried, but in the next few days my sore boobs came back with a vengeance. 
      BabyFruit Ticker      image 
  • Symptoms come and go, try not to over analyze them. It can be very a hard not too. Try to find things to do to preoccupy your time in the first tri : )
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine did the same thing. They stopped hurting in week five and started again in week six. 
  • Mine have started to come and go. I think it's normal!

3 miscarriages - 1 DS (6) - 1 DD (3)  - #3 due March 30!

• Mine have come and gone as well. I'm 5 weeks now. I have had 2 previous losses, one just at the end of May, so I was thinking since my boobs had just recently been so HUGE that maybe they're used to stretching out by now! Lol.
  • I had this same worry last night at 5w2d but woke up this morning and they are sore again. I think it's normal to have symptoms come and go!

DD#1 born 3/28/16

• Mine stopped being slightly sore after week five. They are still slightly larger but don't feel sore or anything. Symptoms come and go but I know its hard! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 6.19.11 ~ EDD 2.23.12 ~ CP on 6.22.11
    BFP #2 7.23.11 ~ EDD 3.28.12 ~ MC on 8.16.11
    BFP #3 11.17.11~ EDD 7.31.12 ~ MC on 1.18.12
    BFP #4 4.12.12 ~ EDD 12.25.12~ Born on 12.26.12
  • I was never boob sore during my first pregnancy. That has not been the case this time. It's been on and off.
  • When I was 5wks my boobs went up and down like that. I remember waking up and worrying because my boobs didn't hurt anymore. Now at 7wks2days my boobs are completely off the rails. They are SO painful, heavy and I have no idea what's going on with my nipples but those aren't my nipples!
  • I'm having the same symptoms. Soreness coming and going. This makes me feel better!
    Pregnancy Ticker