San Diego Babies
Options

Stay at Home Mom/ Nanny in Encinitas looking for one family to work with

erinmy1erinmy1 member
edited March 2015 in San Diego Babies

Hi:)

I am a stay at home Mom in the Village Park area of Encinitas and I have two children in elementary school.

I also nanny for a sweet girl who is 4 years old and have cared for her since she was 4 months old. Her parents can tell you all about her care as it has been such a positive experience for all of us. She goes to preschool part time now.

I am looking for one family to work with and I can care for your baby Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays in my home.

If you are starting a search for childcare and would like to consider a Mom, it is a loving, long term, very safe and experienced alternative to consider.

Please let me know if you would like to discuss further and I will tell you all about myself.

Thank you,

Erin

Re: Stay at Home Mom/ Nanny in Encinitas looking for one family to work with

• Options

Hi Erin,

I am not sure if you are still looking for anyone, but I am due in March 2016. I go back to work in May 2016, and am looking for someone to nanny from 11am-430pm. It would be Mondays-Fridays, but I did see you are looking at M, W, and Fridays.

Either way, this is my first baby, it wasn't planned and I am don't have family nearby so I am trying to see what my options are as early as possible. Perhaps if when that time comes, and if you are still interested, we can stay in touch.

Thanks,
    Tammy Livingston