May 2015 Moms
Options

Milkmakers lactation cookies

Has anyone tried these? I picked a couple up at the grocery store today and they actually taste pretty good but it sounds like you need to eat them for a few days to see results. Reviews I read online said some women doubled their supply by eating 1-2 a day! If that's true I'd like to buy more for when I go back to work next week but at $2 / cookie I want to know they do the job first.

Re: Milkmakers lactation cookies

• Options
    Wondering this as well. I bought a bunch from babies r us (buy one get one 50% off). I've eaten one a day for 3 days. Not sure if I'm seeing results yet. I am going to eat two tomorrow to see if that helps.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I just did a middle of the night pump and definitely got more than I did the night before, pre-cookies. I didn't double my supply by any means but see a slight increase and even felt a little engorged which I haven't felt in weeks. I think I'll give it another few days before ordering the month's supply.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There are also lots of recipes online to make these types of cookies too. I did for the first several weeks but decided that it was just giving me a reason to eat a ton of cookies, lol. I hope it works for ya'll!