Pregnant after IF

Hello!!!so glad I'm finally here!!

Hello, so I have been dealing with infertility for 4.5 years and my husband and I have had multiple losses and done lots of treatment but this time around iui finally worked and last week I found out its offical I am 4 weeks pregnate!!!

I was on the regular pregnacy boards and had been on the infertility board and I'm so glad I found this one.

Still very nervous being in the 12 week window but so happy I'm here and sending Baby Dust and keeping FX for everyone so excited for this journey!!!

Re: Hello!!!so glad I'm finally here!!

• Congrats and welcome! Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months :)
    Me: 37 | DH: 38 | Married 9/2012, low AMH, high FSH
    First-ever BFP after IUI #4 (Follistim) - Baby Girl born (36w2d) 8/8/2014!
    TTC #2 since Feb 2015
    BFP 5/4/15
  • Happy to hear the news !! Congratulations and welcome
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and Congratulations!
    *Siggy Warning*

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats! Welcome and wish you a happy healthy 9 months
  • Welcome and fx for you!

Me: 35 DOR - AMH 1.1 FSH 5.6

DH: 39

09/01/10 - First pregnancy - my sweet son was born 

04/25/14 - Miscarriage at 9 weeks - Turner Syndrome 

08/01/14 - Miscarriage at 8 weeks - Trisomy 9 

October 2014 - Unsuccessful IUI 

November 2014 - IUI month skipped due to cyst 

December 2014 - Unsuccessful IUI 

January/February 2015 - Failed IVF (standard long protocol) - 7 eggs, 6 mature, 4 fertilized (ICSI), 0 made it to blast, 0 for testing 

March/April 2015 - Microflare IVF protocol with HGH - 6 eggs, 6 mature, 5 fertilized (ICSI), 2 blasts for biopsy! 

May/June 2015 - Microflare IVF protocol with HGH - 9 eggs, 6 mature, 5 fertilized (ICSI), 3 blasts for biopsy!

06/18/15 -  Two healthy embies based on PGS testing by Natera!

June/July 2015 - FET cycle with estradiol & PIO shots, a Neupogen treatment, and accupuncture

07/08/2015 - Transferred one lovely embie 

07/17/2015 - Beta #1 136

07/20/2015 - Beta #2 529 -- BFP!!!

• Welcome! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy :)
  • Congrats and welcome!
  • Thank you everyone for such warm welcomes so glad to be I this group!
  • Congrats!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!
    Me - 32 
    Husband - 32
    TTC #1 - since 10/16/2012 
    IVF#1 6/2015 BFN 
    FET 7/2015 - BFP

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @emily4554 I saw you in the infertility boards! I just got my BFP yesterday and am 4 weeks too! I'm told I need to be "cautiously excited." I go in for my second beta on Friday. Have you had your second beta yet?
  • @jlynn330 I did have my secound beta done on Monday and it more then increased as it should, in 6 days it went from 235 to 1330. I know that's good and I'm so excited but I'm also really nervous, I have my first ultrasound on the 28th which is exactly 1 month after my IUI so I feel like it is too early and I won't see anything. But I also am scared because I have had very little to no aymptoms, no spotting or bleeding or anything but still very concerned. I have had several losses and guess I just can't believe things are going to work yet, I want to believe and stay poaitive but it's hard.

Congratulations on you BFP!!!!
  • @Emily4554 thank you! I feel very scared that I'll miscarry as well. This is the first time I've ever been pregnant but I am worried because I was "broken" to begin with (vs. ovulating regularly on my own). Good luck to you during your following doctor visits; your beta sounds very promising! Keep me updated :)
  • Congratulations! 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker