January 2016 Moms
Options

CRAVING!!!! Going crazy!

Peanut butter & Jelly Graham Wafer from YEARS ago... You can't buy these in store around me .. Does anyone have any idea?!

Oh & baked hot Cheetos ... Those aren't sold in store either .. Just my old high school vending machine ... I can't get either off my mind !! :((

Re: CRAVING!!!! Going crazy!

• Options
    @nlwz123 I WISH!!! Hahahahahaha

Have you ever had the baked hot Cheetos though? I don't like any baked chips except those.. I love regular hot Cheetos but the baked ones blow those out of the water!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You know those snack making contest shows? I think there's some on MTV. I feel like they are thinly veiled stoner munchie enthusiast shows. I was telling DH that they should have one where stoners face off against pregnant women. The pregnant women would win no doubt. I feel pretty enthusiastic about snacking.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    OP, you could just sandwich some PB and jelly in a graham cracker? And dunk it in some milk!
    You can order baked flamin hot cheetos on amazon!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @Beverly0628 LOL! I agree 1000000%
    I was craving something sweet a few nights ago.. Took some crescent rolls and smeared peanut butter in some and Nutella in the others .. Pulled them out of the oven when they were done being cooked, put some butter over them and sprinkled with crushed up chocolate covered pretzels .... My husband loved them.. They were seriously so good!
  • Options
    @jgregory0215, no, I never had the baked ones, but now I feel like I'm missing out.

TTC #1 10/2014
    Low progesterone
    BFP 05/2015
    Baby boy born 01/2016
    Currently: NTNP

• Options
    @jgregory0215 I am so glad I'm not the only one with cravings from WAY back.  I've been craving this chicken from a Chinese restaurant in the town I grew up in... which closed in like, 2005.  Also, my grandfather's homemade vegetable soup.  No, not *any other kind of vegetable soup* will do.  ;)  He passed away about 10 years ago, so I'm having to just accept that's not going to happen.  (Though I am going to try his recipe this weekend for the first time.  During a 100+ degree heat wave, lol!)  

Good luck finding your pb and j wafer!
  • Options
    @maureenmce I LOVE VEGETABLE SOUP!!! Only if it is home made ..that sounds so good now !
  • Options
    Weird! My friend just mentioned the baked hot Cheetos and she said she only had them in her high school. She ordered a box off Amazon or eBay I think
  • Options
    I've been craving a candy bar that they don't make anymore. I used to buy 2-3 at a time when I was a kid. Damn pregnancy cravings.

Hershey Smores candy bar. Oh my goodness. It's heaven. Also, it's been discontinued. :((
  • Options
    All this talk of discontinued food makes me sad. Especially now I'm craving this
  • Options
    I miss Oreo O's. Can they just be in my cupboard right now?!
  • Options
    @bmahon0921 they just released that again :) go check your local Target!
  • Options
    @bmahon0921 my Walmart sells those. I think it's for a limited time but, they're back on the shelves for now.
  • Options
    Luckily I'm not craving anything that isn't available to me. Today I desperately wanted a subway sandwich, some chocolate milk and an ice blast. I got all 3. Today has been a food win :)
  • Options
    @Vamason89 and @mommaSimpkin y'all just made my day!
  • Options
    @N1col3 another good cereal gone too soon.
  • Options
    I really, really, really want a choco taco.
  • Options
    I had my mom ship me several bags of chili cheese Fritos which for some reason are impossible to find in NYC (all I ever see are original and those gross honey twist ones) and pop tarts which are almost $7/box here. The package hasn't yet arrived so I'm tracking it like a hawk!! Can. Not. Wait.