March 2016 Moms
Options

Week Eleven: Kind of Scary

Does anyone else think it's a bit scary when MS starts to go away but you're not yet showing? I feel like I've been waiting for so long to have relief from my MS but now that it's starting to go away, I'm clinging for something to let me know everything is still good. I downloaded baby beats (online app) but I don't trust that I am far enough to have it pick up on the baby's heartbeat. Hoping for a quick week!

Re: Week Eleven: Kind of Scary

• Options
    J234J234 member
    I hear you!  Anxiously awaiting the NT scan.  I felt better for a day or two then got the random dry heaving and exhaustion. 
  • Options
    I'm 11.5 and my ms has been going away thankfully bc I was miserable. It's still there but not an all day thing anymore. Usually now I can just eat something and then it goes away. We are almost out of the first trimester and as long as we aren't bleeding I'd think everything should be fine :) Have you had an ultrasound yet? I don't even get one until I'm 20 weeks which is super stressful to me, but luckily I heard the heartbeat at my 9 week appointment. Have you heard the heartbeat at the Dr's yet? I downloaded that app too and it didn't work for me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That makes me feel better! I saw the heartbeat at 6.5 weeks and will have first ultrasound on the 29th! Hopefully the 20th week is here before you know it! Looking forward to the 2nd trimester for all of us ;)
  • Options
    I'm 11+4 and have had no morning sickness at all. Sore breasts subsided about 2 weeks ago. I have no pregnancy symptoms at all anymore really, kindof worries me. But at my 8 week ultrasound everything was fine. So just trying to hold out for my 20 week ultrasound.
  • Options
    Saturday I had no nausea.  It was WONDERFUL but it came back with a vengeance on Sunday.  I'm 10.5 today.  Sounds like you might be getting relief.  If you don't have any cramping/bleeding, just try to take peace that you are almost in the second trimester and you will feel wonderful.
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

• Options
    I haven't had any m/s so I have been relying on my increased appetite and frequency of trips to the bathroom to ease my "are you still in there" worries.  Looking forward to my 12 NT scan later this week!

Me: 30   DH: 33

TTC #1 since June 2014

Baby #1 coming March 2016

My Chart

BabyFetus Ticker