Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

FPL or Ident?

Hi all, I'm fairly new here. I joined a few years ago when I was pregnant with my first. Lately, we haven't been trying, but we weren't preventing either. Anyway, I've had a lot of symptoms lately: fatigue, breast/nipple soreness, frequent urination, etc. I took a FRER: first one on top, second the following day. I wasn't sure if the bottom was FPL or an indent? I thought it was a FPL but took a Walmart cheapie (First Signal) and it came out negative so I'm all confused. I would love anyone's thoughts or opinions. Thanks!

Re: FPL or Ident?

• Options
    You're pregnant with quints! Are you nipples itchy? If so they are girls!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYA

DD1 born 11/2014

DD2 born 6/2016

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Par13Par13 member
    edited August 2015

For real though...it looks like a faint line to me. Head on over to your BMB.

DS: 9/18/12 - 40w5d // DD: 05/17/16 - 40w

• Options
    Yikes, sorry. I obviously got overly anxious before reading through. Sorry again! 

• Options
    Drive bys are not welcomed in this board. Please remove your photo and move to your bmb. It's great to know that some women on here have been actively trying to get pregnant for months and to see this is just plain rude!
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    Is it me, or FPL something you made up OP? I've yet to see anyone use that here.

Also it's twins.
  • Options
    It's against the TOUs to ask if you're pregnant. Please remember that this board is full of women who are TTC so when people who have never posted before are posting pictures of BFPs it can be very upsetting.
  • Options

Hi all, I'm fairly new here. I joined a few years ago when I was pregnant with my first. Lately, we haven't been trying, but we weren't preventing either. Anyway, I've had a lot of symptoms lately: fatigue, breast/nipple soreness, frequent urination, etc. I took a FRER: first one on top, second the following day. I wasn't sure if the bottom was FPL or an indent? I thought it was a FPL but took a Walmart cheapie (First Signal) and it came out negative so I'm all confused. I would love anyone's thoughts or opinions. Thanks!

I don't know what an FPL is...

My thoughts & opinions are if you don't have an obvious positive pregnancy test then you wait it out. We can't tell you any more than your own eyes can.

Symptoms mean nothing unless you have a positive HPT.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    FPL? WTF is that?
    Federal Poverty Level? Florida Power and Light? 

Google is no help. Seriously, OP, what it is?

Yeah, this was a drive by, and you should go to your BMB and all, but before you do, inquiring minds want to know!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    @smvb53 you want puppies? In the next couple weeks my mama dog will have some :) lab husky pit bull mastiff mix.
  • Options
    FPL? WTF is that?
    Federal Poverty Level? Florida Power and Light? 

Google is no help. Seriously, OP, what it is?

Yeah, this was a drive by, and you should go to your BMB and all, but before you do, inquiring minds want to know!
    I work in the energy industry and Florida Power and Light is totally what I thought when I saw FPL!  Ha
    BabyFruit Ticker

Married Sept '13
    TTC Dec '13
    BFP 10/8/2014 MMC 11/20/2014 D&C 11/26/14
    BFP 9/20/2015 MMC 10/7/2015 D&C 10/15/15
    BFP 3/6/2016

• Options
    @smvb53 you want puppies? In the next couple weeks my mama dog will have some :) lab husky pit bull mastiff mix.
    I want one!!! But I will settle for pictures when they're born ;) 
  • Options
    Man . . . I always miss the pee sticks! 

Me: 37, DH: 44
    TTC #1 since September 2014
    Canada