January 2016 Moms
Options

**Friday Ticker Change!**

Morning all

Thought I would try and start a new daily post that was done on my last BMB (June 2014). Every day was a "ticker" change, meaning you are now 15 weeks, or 18 weeks, etc. Since my ticker changes on Friday's I'll start. Hopefully someone from the other days will be able to do their days so everyone has a chance?

Here is the basic outline for everyone who is another week closer today. Just copy and paste with your answers :)

Week/fruit:  I'm 17w (according to the bump the baby is an onion :P) Due January 22.
Team: (blue/pink/staying green) Currently team green until our sex appointment
Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment: Last appointment was July 13, but next one is August 20. It'll be standard listen to heart beat, but will also set up our anatomy scan date YAY!
How are you feeling (rants/raves)?  Been feeling pretty good pregnancy wise but I got a cold on Sunday that is kicking my a$$ this week! My belly "popped" last week so definitely loving looking pregnant instead of "did she eat too much lunch??"
Question Of The Week/GTKY: what is your favorite season and what activities are your favorite during that time of year? My favorite season is Fall. I love the cooler temperatures and the changing leaves. Plus starting baking again and all the Halloween/harvest festivals.

Re: **Friday Ticker Change!**

• Options
    Week/fruit:  16w, Due Jan 29, Avocado according to TB, and according to Ovia it's a pickle, a Philippine Tarsier, or an action figure, haha
    Team: (blue/pink/staying green) Team Pink (although I prefer purple!)
    Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment: Last appointment was a month ago, got a quick transvaginal ultrasound and all went well. Next appointment is on Monday and is a legit ultrasound appointment, with an ultrasound tech, with 3D/4D ultrasound and all. It was supposed to be yesterday, but they had to bump me, so we've been so anxiously excited, this weekend is going to DRAG.
    How are you feeling (rants/raves)?  Mostly nothing I should complain about too much, random aches and pains. Biggest thing is this INSATIABLE HUNGER.
    Question Of The Week/GTKY: what is your favorite season and what activities are your favorite during that time of year? I like Spring and Fall because Winter and Summer are too cold/hot. One of these days I'm going to finally flee the East Coast and move to San Francisco where it's temperate year round. But I've been saying that for years...

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I like this idea!

TTC #1 10/2014
    Low progesterone
    BFP 05/2015
    Baby boy born 01/2016
    Currently: NTNP

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Great idea!  Thanks for kicking this off @zgurl49.
    Me: 30 DH: 35 
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Week/fruit:  I'm 19w with a due date of Jan 8. Bump says I'm a Mango, Ovia has Zucchini / 4toed Hedgehog / Gameboy and I'm not sure how to reconcile those seemingly very different sized things! 
    Team: (blue/pink/staying green) Pink! happily talking to my little Hannah Banana every day 
    Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment: Next appointment is our Anatomy Scan on August 25th. Can't wait!! 
    How are you feeling (rants/raves)?  Been feeling pretty good pregnancy wise but I did pick up a slight summer cold, and my hormones must be raging because the idiots at work have me in a constant WTF mood. My belly "popped" last weekend so definitely enjoying a rounder belly rather than just a "six pack & a burrito" tummy. I felt her move once a week and a half ago and have been anxiously awaiting the next flutters. Come on already!! 
    Question Of The Week/GTKY: what is your favorite season and what activities are your favorite during that time of year? Definitely Fall. I love the cooler temperatures and the changing leaves, fire pits, smores, etc. etc. I will definitely miss my fall beers but plan to enjoy sips here and there to hold me over until next year. I look better in "fall" colors so that's a benefit plus I just love the crisp air and the lead up to all the winter holidays. 

OP - I had most of the same answers for these and had to think hard on how to customize!! 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • Options
    zg49zg49 member
    edited August 2015
    @CaraBoonie - I hear ya on the weather! Normally summer isn't too hot here (North Dakota) but this week has been in the 100's all week long! But winters here are horrible. Not looking forward to having a winter baby >.<

kkfl2m+b  LOL a 4toed hedgehog? Where did they come up with that?? Also, great minds must think alike ;) 

• Options
    MaMinette13MaMinette13 member
    edited August 2015
    Week/fruit:  19w6d - baby is the size of a Mango!
    Team: (blue/pink/staying green) Team Pink - just found out yesterday!!!!!!!
    Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment: We went in yesterday for the 20 week anatomy scan!  We were looking at Yub Yub for almost 45 minutes, it was amazing!!!  She didn't want to cooperate for a while to let us she what sex she was, so I had to walk the hallways for a few minutes to get her to move, but she did and gave us a great shot!  Everything looked great, and she is growing right on track (a day or two bigger even)
    How are you feeling (rants/raves)? Morning sickness left for good around week 17, but I have not started feeling better!  I have been having crazy bad back/hip pain, almost constant stretching/RLP/lightning crotch, and at night I have the worst restless legs/itchyness so I get almost no sleep!  I have been feeling lied to by all these women who seem to love being pregnant.  So far, not impressed
    [-(
    Question Of The Week/GTKY: what is your favorite season and what activities are your favorite during that time of year? 
    I like Fall and Winter.  I always prefer to be cold to hot, and living in the California Bay Area, we never really drop below 40 or so, which is barely even winter.  I like sitting by a fire playing board games, which is a lot less fun dripping in sweat!  For our summer vacation we just got back from Alaska, because DH loves the cold too.  Unfortunately it was 87 one day, so fail for Alaska!

ETA: spelling
    Me: 32 DH: 32
    Married 11/24/13
    DD1 born 12/24/15
    TTC #2 Aug. 16
    BFP for #2 11/22/16

Aug17 December Siggy Challenge: Funny Pics of Kids Afraid of Santa

• Options
    Week/fruit:  20 Weeks Today! 1/2 way there! Baby is a banana... But my ovia app says baby is the size of a paper airplane.
    Team: (blue/pink/staying green) Team green till Sunday for our reveal with family. Grandma's know! We don't. :)
    Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment: Anatomy scan was on 8/10 and everything looks perfect! Baby is right on schedule. Next appt is 8/20 with my OB.
    How are you feeling (rants/raves)?  I've been doing the hair tie trick with my shorts but I think they're finally forfeiting... Picking up some maternity shorts today after work. DD got sick last night (too much sun I think...) and because she was puking, I started puking... It was a hot mess.
    Question Of The Week/GTKY: what is your favorite season and what activities are your favorite during that time of year? My favorite season is Fall. I LOVE the changing leaves! I think it's just gorgeous. My wedding anniversary is @ the end of September so it's a great time for those pretty leaves. :D We love going to the pumpkin farm and getting hot apple cider and caramel apples.
  • Options
    Congrats on your little girl @MaMinette13! :)
    Me: 30 DH: 35 
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 

• Options
    Week/fruit:  I'm 20w, according to the bump the baby is a banana. I am due December 30.

Team: (blue/pink/staying green) Team Blue!

Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment: Last appointment was last Tuesday when we found out the sex of the babe. So excited for another boy!!

How are you feeling (rants/raves)?  I feel pretty good, just tired because the morons across the street were playing loud music and screaming at each other until midnight. Seriously people? This is a quiet block with newborns and pregnant ladies and old people. If you want to party, go to college hill.

Question Of The Week/GTKY: what is your favorite season and what activities are your favorite during that time of year? Usually I love summer because I'm always cold, but right now we are in a hot spell and there are fires everywhere and I'm desperately wishing it was Fall.

• Options
    enkbenkb member
    edited August 2015
    Also get the upgrade on Friday, love this idea! 

Fruit of the week: 19 weeks and a grapefruit, seems so big!

Team Green til they come out

Last Appt was Monday, next mid Sept, always like to hear baby's heartbeat and see I'm measuring on track Rant - I'm pretty uncomfortable and this baby growing thing just moreof a deal than I thought it would be. Rave- its overall going smoothly and glad baby's doing well! Fav season - I really like winter, the pretty snow, hot chocolate, warm sweaters and fires in the fireplace Edit: How do you get things to be on seperate lines?! Not on app, seems like its random no matter what I do!