October 2015 Moms
Options

Stretch marks on crack

edited August 2015 in October 2015 Moms
TMI (not that I imagine you guys care at this point) but I literally have stretch marks on my butt crack. Also along the side of my butt (not visible in shorts but visible in a bathing suit). No other marks to speak of. I know this shouldn't upset me at all, it doesn't really upset me as much as it makes me go WTF body? Anybody else getting these demons in weird places?

Re: Stretch marks on crack

• Options
    Yeah. Right on the hill of my lady bits.... looks like Edward scissor hands tried to get busy with me
  • Options
    Yep!! IN my butt crack!! So weird to type out lol but it's full of them! My butt crack, inner thighs, upper thighs, hips, and boobs have them so far!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I have stretch marks on my vagina on the pubic bone area, also on my upper thighs on the inside and they go right to my butthole literally =)) I have more stretch marks then a tiger does stripes haha the ones on my sides and hip are deep and feel cool to touch haha... I developed all my marks last pregnancy and haven't got any new ones yet !
  • Options

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I have stretch marks on my vagina on the pubic bone area, also on my upper thighs on the inside and they go right to my butthole literally =)) I have more stretch marks then a tiger does stripes haha the ones on my sides and hip are deep and feel cool to touch haha... I developed all my marks last pregnancy and haven't got any new ones yet !

Lol! I refer to mine as my tiger stripes too!

• Options
    Haha I'm going to have to ask my husband if I have any on my rump. I think this will win the award of weirdest thing I've ever asked him.

My stomach looks like I got scratched by a tiger. I actually told my niece they were tattoos of tiger scratches. Mwahaha!
  • Options
    My niece asked me if it hurt when the baby scratched me and I was confused until I realized she meant my stretch marks. I was like, nope thank goodness. Only thing worse than stretch marks would be if they hurt!
  • Options
    Nukke said:

So you guys are just hanging out squatting over mirrors all day checking out your butt cracks?  :D

Why not?! The doctors gotta see it. Might as well give it a look yourself. No surprises there. Haha
  • Options
    Nukke said:

So you guys are just hanging out squatting over mirrors all day checking out your butt cracks?  :D

You mean to tell me you've never saw a mirror and thought "I wonder what my butthole looks like?" Hahaha!
  • Options
    Ahhh I have this to im glad I'm not the only one! And near my vagina a little to not that I can see down there anymore!!!!