January 2016 Moms
Options

19 weeks today!!!

I'm 19 weeks today and I'm SO excited!!! Haven't seen anything 19w related since last week so who else is due early January?  I'm due January 6 which is right between New Years and my wedding anniversary :-) 

Also here's an A/S pic from earlier this week... the tech had some difficulties guessing the gender. Any guesses for funsies are welcome :-)

Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 19 weeks today!!!

• Options
    Howdy Due date twin, I'm 19 weeks today too ;-)!!! Soooo excited and can't believe I'm at this stage already, it's going so fast.
    I've got the anatomy scan on the 25th august, can't wait for it now, desperate to find out what I'm having :-)!!
    Had a nose at your pic, not a clue lol ;-).
    Have a fabulous day my lovelyxxxxxx
  • Options
    I am late January I might join the early February thread. You're so lucky!! I am 15+6
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mamaclownfacemamaclownface member
    edited August 2015
    I'm 19w2d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I just can't contain my excitement. Please don't be upset I posted because I'm 2 days ahead :/

It totally looks like a boy!

Edit: smiley fail
  • Options
    I suppose we can forgive you, Not!! Lol ;-) xxxxx
  • Options
    I can't tell if you are joking or not! It's so hard to tell when so many people don't like these types of threads.

I don't get why though. It's so fun when you find out someone is having a baby the same week you are!
  • Options
    No worries @kylelee23 everyone is welcome!  You are still in the 19th week too, so yay 19 weeks!!! Almost halfway!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I will be 19 weeks tomorrow!!!! Due Jan. 7.

My guess is boy!!

• Options
    Sorry my lovely, I was only joking!! Of course you can post on here. I did wonder whether it sounded harsh or not. I'm not very good at trying to joke around! Really sorry again xxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    @tinne004 SO CUTE!!!!!
    I'm so jelly you've already had your a/s! Mine is still a couple weeks away!
  • Options
    Me too!!!
  • Options
    @ntyravgsp hope your baby cooperates more than mine did, and gives you a proper potty shot!  I thought it was funny that the ultrasound tech kept saying "gender" instead of "sex," like isn't that the correct medical term???
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm really hoping my little one behaves on the day, fingers crossed, I really want to know!!!!!
    Yeah totally agree, "sex", is definitely a medical term. Probably has something to do with the PC brigade lol, you've got to be so careful nowadays. Xxx
  • Options
    @tinne004 I really really hope so too! DH wants to know so bad!!
    If my little nugget does cooperate maybe we can compare so you can get a better guess on what yours is??
    I'll update you in a couple weeks!!!
  • Options
    sck601sck601 member
    edited August 2015
    Ugh I'm so jealous! 5 more days until I'm 19w! Then I have my A/S!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I'm also 19 weeks today. I dont get to see my baby until September 4th however, but hopefully he is good and shows us what he is. Ive been calling him a he since i found out i was pregnant, i dunno why, i just have. Does anyone else find themselves compairing their bumps to other pregnant moms? I have a PA who comes into my work and is 22 weeks but my bump is twice hers in size and we are both only having one baby. Guess i should be thankful im not putting on any weight yet but i still feel huge!
  • Options
    @adcc43 we are due on the same date :)
  • Options
    Yesss please!!! I had a c/s last time so I don't even know what to look for!!
  • Options

Does the mucus plug come out your nose??

• Options
    Just be glad you heard about it here first so when it happens you don't die of horror 
  • Options
    @jodieHxx my anatomy scan is the 25th too!!! So fun, wish it was the 25th already! I'm 18w5d currently. Due 1/9, but dd was early, so my doc thinks baby will come closer to 1/2.
  • Options
    Eeeeeeew that's so gross! No way!
    STM - EDD June 24 '18
    DD - January 2016
  • Options

Only 17 weeks here and always feel like I'm at the back of the classroom.  I'm going to be really jealous when you lose your mucus plug before me!

I'm 18w, 5d. Do you think she'll lose her MP before me?! I'd hate to be the first to go. I've never seen one before and I'm totes scared to Google it!
    :-SS
  • Options

Only 17 weeks here and always feel like I'm at the back of the classroom.  I'm going to be really jealous when you lose your mucus plug before me!

I'm 18w, 5d. Do you think she'll lose her MP before me?! I'd hate to be the first to go. I've never seen one before and I'm totes scared to Google it!
    :-SS
    I wouldn't google it. There are some things you can never unsee. A google page full of them... no, I wouldn't do it.
  • Options
    Google It! I need someone else to see what I saw.
  • Options
    Why did I just google that????!!!!

TTC since June 2014
    BFP: 5/5/15
    First baby due date: 1/14/16

• Options
    Making puking noises in my office now!

TTC since June 2014
    BFP: 5/5/15
    First baby due date: 1/14/16

• Options
    vajayjay booger, amiright?
  • Options
    It's so much worse than a booger!
  • Options
    From what I remember of DD's pregnancy, yeah it is like a booger.  Oh and you know what else is fun for FTMs?  The bloody show.  Yes, medical term! It's like a really bloody booger. But both are good signs the baby might be on its way! Of course it doesn't happen 100% of the time so don't panic if you don't see it :-)

Get ready for all kinds of gross, lolz

Pregnancy Ticker