February 2016 Moms

Announce the Sex of Your Baby Here!

Re: Announce the Sex of Your Baby Here!

• I found out by blood test..it's a Girl :)
  • I am 13 weeks and we had an US today. My doctor said she can usually make a pretty good guess at sex at 13 weeks but our LO had the umbilical cord between its legs today. She was able to briefly get a good angle and thinks it's a girl but she said not to hold it to her yet. My husband is not happy. He REALLY wanted a little football player and to coach little league lol. He will get over it though. It is still possible he could get his wish but almost all the old wives tales point to girl too so we will see! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I will be finding out at my 16 week visit!!!! Cannot wait!!!!! I am 14 weeks and 2 days!!! :)

Are you finding out via u/s or blood test? I'm having an u/s at 16 weeks and 20 weeks -was curious if I'd have to wait til 20 or if Id know at 16.
    I am having an ultrasound. My niece is going to find out for us and then we are having a reveal on the 23rd.
  • Article for all of you team green or those who haven't decided if you're finding out

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5637953?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000037
  • wisco29 said:

Article for all of you team green or those who haven't decided if you're finding out

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5637953?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000037

Absolutely love it!! Team Green here!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I really wanted to know because I already have two girls. We are really hoping this one is a boy. But you guys shared that article and I am that person that MUST read articles.

Now I'm thinking we may wait. This is for sure our last baby and I'm thinking it might be pretty awesome to find out in the delivery room.

I'm gonna have to think about this. Good thing I'm only 11 weeks. I have a little longer to ponder this before I have to decide. :)
  • It's a boy!!!!
  • We are finding out during our gender reveal party on August 22. The NIPT test we took at 11 weeks tells the sex through my blood. Amazing we can learn so early now! I'm dying to know.
  • I took the blood test today...we will know soon! :D
  • 11.5 week guess is another girl but I'll wait until 20 week u/s to know for sure! :)
  • I am 13 weeks and we had an US today. My doctor said she can usually make a pretty good guess at sex at 13 weeks but our LO had the umbilical cord between its legs today. She was able to briefly get a good angle and thinks it's a girl but she said not to hold it to her yet. My husband is not happy. He REALLY wanted a little football player and to coach little league lol. He will get over it though. It is still possible he could get his wish but almost all the old wives tales point to girl too so we will see! 

When we found out our first was a girl the nurse said her favorite thing
    With delivering girls is the moment when the dad meets eyes with his baby girl. It all changes after that, and I can see with my hubby now it was so true. Such a beautiful moment!
  • So jealous! I'll be finding out at a 17 week ultrasound on September 8th. It feetls so far away :((
  • What's green
  • Green is when they are waiting for delivery to find out the sex
  • We did materniti21. Low risk and it's a boy!!!
  • BOY!!!!! Found out at 12 weeks, harmony.. :):)
  • Healthy baby boy! :)
  • Boy!! Found out at 13 weeks harmony test.
  • Just had our NT scan and although it is just a guess, the tech and physician predict boy! I'm in medicine and pretty sure I could see it too before they told me their guess.

I'm super excited to have a boy and my DH is as well. However, after finding out I realized that my DH really would have wanted a girl too. It made me a little sad but then I reminded myself that we tend to always have grass is greener mentality!

Team Blue!
  • We are letting our two kiddos decide if they want to find out at our 20 week ultrasound or if they'd rather let it be a surprise...being our third, I'm thinking I'd really like to be surprised...loved the article posted about Team Green!!
  • We had an ultrasound at 13 weeks 2 days and our tech said she was 75% sure she knew the gender and kept saying how obvious it was the entire ultrasound! We go back Sept 29th for 20 week. Any ideas of what Baby P is?!
  • I have my ultrasound Monday but having a reveal party on the 23rd!!! Can't wait!!!!
  • Booyyyy!!!
  • I am 14 weeks today, and I was told that 20 weeks is when you find out. But, I go for a test to see if the baby doesn't have any health problems.( forgot what it's called.) but, maybe I can find out then? Since, I heard it's through ultrasound?