Los Angeles Babies
Options

Any FTM in West Hollywood area???

Hello! I'm a FTM edd is Feb 24th 2015. I'm 32yrs old. I own my own bus so I have time for meet ups/ walks/ juice dates ect. ;) Hoping to make some new mommy friends.

Re: Any FTM in West Hollywood area???

• Options
    Hi! FTM in Downtown LA (buuuut my parents are over in the Grove area so I'm there more than I like to admit)... 29 years old and due June 30... So a bit behind you but I am in the same boat of would love to make some new mommy friends!
    ~Allie~
    Me: 29 Hubz: 32  |  Married 6.15.2014
    Baby Jackson (our first!) EDD 6/30/15 based on DOC

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! Nice to meet you! Congrats on baby, I can't wait to meet mine I'm sure u feel the same way ;) If you're ever in the area and would like to meet up send me an email cmartinstudio@icloud.com ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi Claudia, I'm 24 weeks pregnant FTM, 24 yrs old, due in Nov 1 2015. I live just few mins walk from the Grove. I'm looking for moms-to-be girlfriends! Would love to hear from you xxx Terez
  • Options
    @Knottie03504148 @claudiams maybe we should schedule something? Even just a stroller walk through pan pacific/the grove... I'm 6 weeks post partum now and am realizing how nice it'd be to have some mommy friends who get it when I say sorry I have to feed him every 2 hoursish- so no a movie marathon and drinks doesn't sound easy!! Lol.

Let me know? Email me maybe at luckiallie@gmail.com
    ~Allie~
    Me: 29 Hubz: 32  |  Married 6.15.2014
    Baby Jackson (our first!) EDD 6/30/15 based on DOC

Pregnancy Ticker