16 weeks!!! Anyone else??

Re: 16 weeks!!! Anyone else??

• Lljbean said:

You. Guys. I can't. Lol

I know. I'm dying.
    =))
  • Good luck on your vbac!
  • Loading the player...
  • @je&moader and @lmichele04 Hii due date buddies! :)

16 weeks today also.
    BFP #1 - EDD 4/18/13 | DS born 5/1/13. 9 lbs. 14 oz., 22 inches long.

BFP #2 - EDD 1/25/16
  • 16+2, baby boy due date January 24th. I think I'm finally starting to look pregnant!
  • Another January 26th due date :). I have an ultrasound scheduled for the 20th when I'll still be 17 weeks. I'm pushing it back a week since the timing doesn't make sense to me.

My dr is leaving her current practice and they squeezed me in on her last day but I'd rather have the appt at 18 weeks like everything I've seen/heard.

Anyway here's to the end of the month baby's!!
  • 15+5 here!! Late-monthers rock!!
  • mego14mego14 member
    edited August 2015
    **Removed for TOU violation**
  • @ntyravgsp true, but how do I choose?? I either tragically blind my baby, give her a good head thump, or she may stay in there for years!
  • ntyravgspntyravgsp member
    edited August 2015
    Leah6120 said:

@ntyravgsp true, but how do I choose?? I either tragically blind my baby, give her a good head thump, or she may stay in there for years!

Just schedule a c/s. No work at all. :)
    At least not until you have to recover.
  • 16+3 here also . Had an ultrasound last Monday and legs were closed . Thinking girl , but hopefully we will know for sure the 31st when I have another scan :)
  • deaddahliahdeaddahliah member
    edited August 2015
    So awesome! I mean, there are 31 days in the month so I bet not that many people have exactly the same due date as us!!
    **Removed for TOU violation**
    I wasn't offended by OPs comment and it was likely in response to my post. I don't feel like she was making fun of me. OP seems like a pretty awesome broad. ETA: Accidentally called OP an it, sorry!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • RunnerMeg said:
    @je&moader and @lmichele04 Hii due date buddies! :)image 16 weeks today also.
    ZOMG YAY!

pregnancy #1 :: daughter lost to chromosomal abnormality at 18 weeks
    pregnancy #2 :: son, born Aug 2011
    pregnancy #3 :: due Jan 2016
  • @TinyDancer51510 I'm sure there are some ideas there I won't try, but it's great to have exposure to different methods others are trying and to see from a different perspective!
  • 15 weeks 3 days here. I truly am one of the last in the month. But still excited as ever and it's nice to hear all the things to look forward to from those pack leaders
  • I will be 16 weeks tomorrow! I have the tail end of the month as well, January 26th! Three days before my birthday and six days after hubby's!
    edited August 2015
    Oh wow, a family of Aquarians!
    If you're lucky maybe one of you will share a birthday with your LO! :)
    Oops I guess your hubby is probably not an Aquarius. He's close though!
  • 15w4d here....FTM due on my 30th bday (Jan. 28th)! Dying to find out if it's a boy or a girl but DH wants it to be a surprise! How to convince him....
  • Tomorrow! Yay for 16 weeks, another heartbeat hearing appointment this morning. I've only listened my recording 20 times. ❤️❤️❤️
  • 16+3 due January 22nd! AS Aug. 31st!
  • ntyravgsp said:

@TinyDancer51510 I'm sure there are some ideas there I won't try, but it's great to have exposure to different methods others are trying and to see from a different perspective!

Yep! Just keep on trying until something works! Ross and Rachel did and it worked for them.
  • Same due date as you!
  • Same due date!
  • Hi .I'm also 16+3
  • 15w4d Dd 1-28
  • I love eggplant and this thread
  •  Eggplant parmesan, steamed eggplant tossed with a lil sesame oil, stir fried eggplant, eggplant curry...oh yum yum. I know all there is to know about the eggplant business. 
  • 16w2d! Having boy/girl twins!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    edited August 2015
    That is so neat! Do you already have names picked out??
    It's so nice that you get to use each gender name you like best, instead of coming up with a boy name and a girl name and then only getting to use one of them!
  • That is so exciting but I'm jealous you're ahead of me!!
    Oh well, at least I get a preview of what I have to look forward to from the ladies at the beginning of the month!! :D
  • I know, I totally didn't mean to hijack your post but I'm just so excited!
  • That's okay, like I said earlier there's room for everyone here (unless you're going to be mean)!! :x