Week: 
What's new with baby (size, development):
What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: 
Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: 
When is your next appointment:
GTKY: Favorite dinner food?  

Re: Ticker Change Thursday

• J234J234 member
    I'm so nervous to start this thread, but here goes!  I hope it's ok!!!  
    Week: 10!!!  
    What's new with baby (size, development):  a prune!  
    What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: Things are getting real.  D3yo got a "big bed" and instead of taking apart the crib, we are just moving it to the newly renovated room.  (both kiddos will share a room for a while.)  Going to buy a baby swing because cousins and friends can use it at our house anyway and it's not expensive.  
    Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: Hunger is gearing up and I'm having a hard time eating veggies and fruit.  Trying to watch my intake very carefully (with doctor's approval.)  
    When is your next appointment: in two weeks
    GTKY: Favorite dinner foods now are plain, plain, plain.  We had turkey burgers (no buns) and green beans yesterday, pasta with diced tomatoes and spinach the night before.  I used to love nachos and spicy food, but no way now!  
  • Week: 6
    What's new with baby (size, development):  a sweet pea today <3  According to Ovia baby is getting a face ha ha
    What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: I'm honestly just in survival mode until the U/S, I can't shake the overall fear I have from day to day.
    Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: I wasn't nausous last night, but overall just kind of felt crappy.
    When is your next appointment: The 19th (13 days, but whose counting)
    GTKY: Favorite dinner foods? We definitely are not fancy people, but I love when DH grills :-) I really don't care what it is because it tastes so much better when I don't have to make it.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Loading the player...
  • Week: 10!
    What's new with baby (size, development): Prune
    What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: I have started insulin and I am watching my blood sugars closely
    Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: still exhausted, and so moody all. of. the. time
    When is your next appointment: 8/20 for the NT scan.  Cant wait to see how big baby has gotten
    GTKY: Favorite dinner food?  These days that changes at least 12x a day before dinner.  Last night chicken parm was a must
    Pregnancy%20ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Week: 7
    What's new with baby (size, development): Blueberry!
    What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: Working on picking out a name!
    Restless leg syndrome and total inability to fall asleep in under 2 hours. No morning sickness though!
    When is your next appointment: Aug 25!
    Shrimp! Maybe a stir-fry with unions and green peppers over rice.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Week: 10! Whoop whoop!

What's new with baby (size, development): We've graduated to prune! But seriously, who picks these fruit?! Prune?

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: We also moved our toddler to a new bed, she is innnnn love! Every day, all o hear is, "show you my big girl bed?!". We did take down the crib though, I want to move before this babe comes! Am I crazy?!

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: my MS is getting a bit better, knock on wood. It used to be 24/7, now it's more random spurts throughout the day, and if I eat too much. I still have major food aversions though.

When is your next appointment: Blood Draw on Monday. I'm only 28, but my doctor likes to have everyone do the harmony test if they're up for it.

GTKY: Favorite dinner food? This is a nearly impossible question to answer, because it totally depends on my mood. My favorite restaurant for dinner is The Melting Pot, and I am going tonight for our 5 year anniversary! Woohoo!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Week: 6

What's new with baby (size, development): on app says sweet pea, the other says chocolate chip

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: Nothing for the baby per se because i'm still nervous, but we are going to start transitioning our son into a toddler bed and potty train him.

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: I had some bleeding after sex at the beginning of the week so the midwife said to rest, take it easy and no exercise for at least a week. (Bleeding subsided after about an hour so guessing it was my cervix mad at us. lol) Went in for bloodwork and everything looks good.

When is your next appointment: tomorrow :)

GTKY: Favorite dinner food? pizza or pasta. I could probably eat those every single day if i had to. 
    -=- Tara -=-

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Week: 8

What's new with baby (size, development): raspberry, no longer has a tail!

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: nothing except actually talking about it out loud with DH, still nervous and thinking I could jinx it and something bad will happen.

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: trying not to complain about feeling nauseous all the time because I'm just happy to be pregnant again/still. Lately I've been trying sour candy to help.

When is your next appointment: in about 3 weeks, I'll get another (4th) u/s to check my SCH. I haven't called to set up my appt yet.

GTKY: Favorite dinner food? Hmmm, I love food! When pregnant my all time favorite is velveeta shells and cheese.

I love sushi, I could eat it everyday!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Raspberry.

DH and I started talking about names. Specifically since we don't want to pick just one before we have the baby, we stayed our lists.

Rant- I keep craving Indian food, but then when I eat it I get heartburn. Why can't I just enjoy the delicious food with no consequences?
    Symptom- Nausea is still here and there, but when it is here, I feel so much worse than a week ago.

I have my first ultrasound on the 25th and an appointment with a PA on the 27th.

Mac and cheese

Sweat pea

Just breathing and trying to make it through each nauseous day.

See above. So nauseous...and tired...and just overall icky.

My first appointment is 8/31

Pizza and pasta

Pregnancy Ticker

• Week: 10
    What's new with baby (size, development): Prune or Tart Kumquat
    What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: Nothing this week...
    Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: None
    When is your next appointment: August 21st for NT screening
    GTKY: Favorite dinner food? Thai food which just so happened to be tonight's dinner :)
  • Week: 10!!!

What's new with baby (size, development): size of a prune! Also heard tart kumquat.

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: Buying some small gender neutral stuff. Like toys, laundry detergent, ect.

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: rave-absolutely no morning sickness!!! Yay!!
    Rant- No sex drive and it's frustrating my poor husband. Lol.

When is your next appointment: Next Thursday, August 13! I'll be 11 weeks.

Anything seafood! Going to Red Lobster for date night this weekend and my mouth is already watering.
    What's new with baby (size, development): Raspberry :) Arms and legs and developing
    What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: nothing
    Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: yesterday I took a 9 hour roadtrip with 19 month old DD... What was I thinking?? So many pee stops!!
    When is your next appointment: first appointment is next Thursday!!
    GTKY: Favorite dinner food? Anything pasta!!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Week: 6

sweet pea

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: clean eating! I want our baby to be as healthy as possible.

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: serious bloating! By the end of the day I look very pregnant!

When is your next appointment: 8/24 u/s!❤️

GTKY: Favorite dinner food? Pasta pasta pasta.
  • Week: 10!
    What's new with baby (size, development): Baby "Little Foot" is as big as a prune!
    What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: Scheduled a meeting with my manager to go over my maternity benefits.
    Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: Nausea has been driving me crazy but these HOT FLASHES! OMG!
    When is your next appointment: Next Friday...I can't wait to see the ultrasound!
    GTKY: Favorite dinner food?  Chicken and pasta...it doesn't matter how...LOL!