August 2015 Moms
Options

PSA- Free Welcome Box from Amazon

https://www.freestufffinder.com/hot-free-amazon-mom-baby-box/

One caution- if you share a Prime account with someone, only the primary can register for this.

Re: PSA- Free Welcome Box from Amazon

• Options
    Ugh, I can't do it because I'm on a student prime membership, and in order to join amazon moms I would have to pay the regular pricing of $99 per year.  LAME. 
  • Options
    How embarrassing. I am an Amazon mom member and I'm just too damn lazy to read through everything I have to do to get the free box. The struggle has become just THAT real for me.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How embarrassing. I am an Amazon mom member and I'm just too damn lazy to read through everything I have to do to get the free box. The struggle has become just THAT real for me.

Well I did not read through and so I was going through making my fake registry and adding something from every category and subcategory and that sh*t was taking FOREVER, then I realized you can click, "Mark items as complete" and then "select all" and "save" and zoom through it way faster! So I just claimed mine :)
  • Options
    I just marked everything as complete and got my box! Sweet thanks so much @puccagirl77
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I just did it, too! Thanks for the tip!

We'll all have to compare notes when our boxes arrive.
  • Options
    Miz_Liz said:

Well I did not read through and so I was going through making my fake registry and adding something from every category and subcategory and that sh*t was taking FOREVER, then I realized you can click, "Mark items as complete" and then "select all" and "save" and zoom through it way faster! So I just claimed mine :)

Much easier this way. Thanks @puccagirl77 and @Miz_Liz for clarifying!
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    This deal is available for prime student members. I have a student account and it worked for me. The faq's also state that student accounts are eligible
  • Options
    I have Amazon Prime, but it is telling me I have to pay 99 bucks to become Amazon Mom :/
  • Options
    Dang it! By the time I finished the registry the freebie was sold out. :( Thanks for the heads up tho!!
  • Options

"Welcome Box is currently unavailable" Is this the message you ladies are getting if it's sold out or did I do something wrong?

• Options

Haha I literally just did the same thing. Saw all the wording and exited the tab

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Yep, now it says it's unavailable.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So now it's unavailable for everyone else too? :/
  • Options
    It tells me its unavailable. I ranted to them, how dare they mess with hormonal women who just jumped thru all those hoops!
  • Options
    cseley321cseley321 member
    edited August 2015
    Alright.. i'm currently in chat with a representative.. I'll let you know if I make any progress :P

EDIT: yep, promotion is over :(
  • Options
    They are all out : (
  • Options
    well they better get some more, that is a bunch of crap. i want stuff!
  • Options
    Just an FYI I got this pack at the end of July when they ran this promotion, so I bet they'll run it again in a few weeks! Constant vigilance!

Btw it was a pretty good set of freebies : )
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I just did it and it says unavailable :(((
  • Options
    There should be an option to get an email alert if/when the boxes come back. I did that in July when they ran out temporarily, and I'm so glad I did! The box is awesome!!!
  • Options
    So I just got my box of stuff today....very disappointed :( here is what my box contained: a 4 oz Avent bottle, a MAM pacifier, 4 single serve packets of Enfamil formula, a 0.5 fl oz sample of babyganics lotion, a 1.8 fl oz sample of Burt's Bees shampoo, s ample pack (looks like maybe 2) of nursing pads, one pouch of "broccoli, pears & peas baby food, a pack of wipes, and a sample of Burt's Bees Renewel Serum. Everything is sample size, not full size (except the pack of wipes). Bummer. At least it was free!
  • Options
    My box contained the same items that miz_liz posted.
  • Options
    My box contained the same items that miz_liz posted.
    Same samples for me too. I wouldn't be too sad guys, it was a nice freebie, but saying it's $35 worth of stuff is a stretch. 
  • Options
    @pixelPosy I agree, free is still nice; however that was the part that annoyed me is they advertise that it is $35 worth of stuff and there is absolutely no way. C'est la vie!
  • Options
    All of the above and my pack of wipes had a tear so they were all dried out. Good thing I didn't pay for it :-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers