LGBT Parenting

Let's get this board going!

I don't know what the drama was that caused people to leave and when I went to the "new board" it wasn't super user friendly from my phone so I haven't accessed it even though someone gave me the URL.

So I would like to see this board pick up. I'm 26 weeks and came to this board after the fleeing so it was a while ago.

about me: I'm 37, a First time mom, married to an amazing woman, expecting a boy on 10/31. We are sooo excited to be moms!

Anyone else interested in seeing this board active again?

Tell me about you!

Re: Let's get this board going!

• Hi! We are officially in our first 2ww!!! We are so excited and nervous all at the same time. We need all the support we can get. I am sad there is no one here.

RE DX for me: Anovulatory cycles/Mild PCOS  RE DX for DW: Endometrioma on left Ovary.
    Reciprocal Ivf Feb 2016. DW eggs and I am carrying. EDD: 10/27/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi! I'm brand new here too and would love to get things going again too.  We're getting ready for our second IUI and would love to support through this process. 

My wife and I have been married for 3 years this month.  She's 32 and I'm 30 and we are so excited that we are TTC.
  • Loading the player...
  • We have been married 3 years this month too!! :)

RE DX for me: Anovulatory cycles/Mild PCOS  RE DX for DW: Endometrioma on left Ovary.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • RikkiJean2389RikkiJean2389 member
    edited August 2015
    We are approaching our 7 year anniversary. I'm 26, DW is 29. We are in our TWW as of today. DW will carry first than me.

Edits : we've been married for 7, together for 10. It's kind of awesome.

The TWW is killlllling me, and it's day one. Lol
  • Our 7 year anniversary is this year! (Married 3). Our tww is almost over.

Pregnancy Ticker