Married.....09/08/2012
Baby F.......02/02/2016

Re: WTF Wednesday

• edited August 2015
    Not sure why I have two boxes, but hey!

Let's share!

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • WTF sweet husband of mine? Scored tickets to go to the football summer training camp for Seahawks and didn't even invite me! Nonchalantly tells me he's taking two high school friends...not like I wanted to go or anything..

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • Loading the player...
  • WTF was I thinking going to a concert on a weeknight and while pregnant in my first tri? H and I won last minute tickets to the Phish show last night at the new amphitheater downtown. I am paying dearly for it today. So. Freakin. Tired.
    Pregnancy Ticker

September Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Fall:
  • Bfavors said:
    WTF sweet husband of mine? Scored tickets to go to the football summer training camp for Seahawks and didn't even invite me! Nonchalantly tells me he's taking two high school friends...not like I wanted to go or anything..
    Dude, Id be pissed!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • mamaekmamaek member
    edited August 2015
    Bfavors said:

@TheBeggsBunch, yeah, he's pretty much on my shit list right now. He also tried to take my football game tickets already for this season too. Have to keep reminding him that I'm pregnant, not dead!

Oh heck no!
    Haha thats funny.
    My aunt said her husband wouldn't take her to baseball games when she was pregnant (20 yrs ago) because he'd said it was dangerous. What if the ball were to hit her! She was young and goulable and bought it. =))
  • chitownparentchitownparent member
    edited August 2015
    WTF to the 80+ year old judge who didn't grant an agreed motion, forcing me to walk all the way to the damn courthouse in heels, only to get to the courtroom and see a sign posted outside with my case name that said, "Motion granted without appearance."  I ordered a couple pairs of flats as soon as I got back to the office!!
    Due Date:  Feb. 24, 2016
    Team--Pink (but our nursery is Orange, Blue, & Purple!)

Feb 2016 September Siggy Challenge:  Things I Love About Fall--Pumpkins!

• Cakesk said:
    @TheBeggsBunch, yeah, he's pretty much on my shit list right now. He also tried to take my football game tickets already for this season too. Have to keep reminding him that I'm pregnant, not dead!
    Oh heck no! Haha thats funny. My aunt said her husband wouldn't take her to baseball games when she was pregnant (20 yrs ago) because he'd said it was dangerous. What if the ball were to hit her! She was young and goulable and bought it. =))
    I had a friend ask if I would still be going to our college FB games (like I have been doing every home game since I was a student) since I was pregnant. I wish I would have told her "I'm pregnant, not dead." I'll have to remember that for the future.  
    BabyFetus Ticker

F16 Sep Siggy Challange - Fav Thing About Fall (even though "fall" won't be here until at least Dec)
    Green Bay animated GIF
  • ShatzegirlShatzegirl member
    edited August 2015
    WTF to my 3 year old waking up at 5:30 lately. What's worse, is he kicks his door over and over until we let him out. He's driving me nuts and something has to change! I'm exhausted. My husband said to go to bed early. Umm I went to bed at 9:30 last night but was up all night peeing and had insomnia while he slept soundly. Grrrr!

Edit: autocorrect fail
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • WTF to shitty people who don't stop talking to people near them when they place a phone call. Seriously...how are you going to hear me answer the phone if you're still carrying on a conversation with someone else? 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Cakesk said:
    Oh heck no! Haha thats funny. My aunt said her husband wouldn't take her to baseball games when she was pregnant (20 yrs ago) because he'd said it was dangerous. What if the ball were to hit her! She was young and goulable and bought it. =))
    Haha I would have died @Cakesk

@Bfavors I am more of a college football fan than NFL (I think there was a thread about this a long time ago) but I would be pissed if my DH tried to kick me out of a football ticket spot or not invited me. I had to reign myself in that he was going to go to the UGA/ALA game in Oct without me (He was invited Boo!) but they ended up not getting tickets. Girl, dont let him kick you out! Even next year, strap that baby on and get to them games!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I love my college football too! If I lived closer to my alma mater I'd get season tickets, but I really don't want to drive 6 hours each way every weekend. Thankfully H and I are rivals when it comes to college football, so I don't have to worry about him not taking me to those games..

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • WTF to my SIL who knowingly handed me our sick baby niece and walked off for an hour. When she came back, I pointed out that the baby wasn't feeling well and she was like, "oh yeah, she's had the fever and snot all day.We didn't have any motrin for her." This is a sinus infection from hell. I just want to breathe.
  • @bredoll and @Bfavors Alright ladies, gotta give me team names here?

BabyFetus Ticker
  • WTF to my Doc thats taking too damn long to see patients this am, this mama is starving and a drug rep brought in Barberitos. YUM!  First work probs, I know.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited August 2015
    Washington State University. I root for almost all Pac-12 teams when they play other divisions though..except Oregon, USC and University of Washington..Those I have to draw the line on.

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • WTF to the fact that my kid had a fever before bed last night and so I had to miss work today but he woke up 100% fine and is bouncing around like he ate jumping beans for breakfast telling me he isn't sick anymore.

Also, I somehow completely forgot until about 10 minutes ago that I get the results of the DNA testing in TWO DAYS.  WHAT?  I seriously just put it out of my mind and now that I have remembered, I am surfing an anxiety wave.  FUN.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @TheBeggsBunch - University of Central Florida here. I also love my Green Bay Packers, but living in Orlando makes seeing them slightly difficult. 
    BabyFetus Ticker

F16 Sep Siggy Challange - Fav Thing About Fall (even though "fall" won't be here until at least Dec)
    Green Bay animated GIF
  • WTF to my MIL, who's wearing the smelliest lotion imaginable. I work with my MIL (which is a whole other rant!), in an office setting, and the ongoing argument we've always had is her stupid perfume and lotions. I have asthma, and strong smells are one of my biggest triggers. Now I'm pregnant, my nose is in overdrive, I've been battling a three day headache AND she thinks NOW is a great time to put on lotion. URRRGHHH.
  • bredoll said:

@TheBeggsBunch - University of Central Florida here. I also love my Green Bay Packers, but living in Orlando makes seeing them slightly difficult. 

Go Pack Go!! Haha! I'm from WI so I had to say it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • WTF to the fact that my in laws randomly called yesterday 3 times (missed all 3) and then texted me asking "so is it a girl or a boy?". The freaky part is that I had just gotten the call from the genetic counselor about the sex of the baby that morning, hadn't told anyone but my parents and my husband, and was waiting to call them to let them know. Now my paranoid pregnancy brain thinks that they have surveillance on me and somehow knew that I got the results back that day. They knew I was getting tested, but I didn't tell them when my test was!

September Sig challenge: Fall
    imageimage
  • WTF to the fact that my in laws randomly called yesterday 3 times (missed all 3) and then texted me asking "so is it a girl or a boy?". The freaky part is that I had just gotten the call from the genetic counselor about the sex of the baby that morning, hadn't told anyone but my parents and my husband, and was waiting to call them to let them know. Now my paranoid pregnancy brain thinks that they have surveillance on me and somehow knew that I got the results back that day. They knew I was getting tested, but I didn't tell them when my test was!

Freakkkkyyyy! O_o
  • Jellybelly119Jellybelly119 member
    edited August 2015
    WTF was my husband thinking when he invited not one, but TWO couples to stay with us this weekend after a wedding we're attending?? I get that it will save them money not having to pay for a hotel, but this exhausted pregnant chick is pretty pissed about having to clean like a maniac to make the house presentable by Saturday!

ETA: he didn't happen to mention this until he was leaving for work this morning.

I'd be paranoid too!

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • pbtoast said:
    All this talk about football just got me really excited for fall! Football, boots, sweaters, cider mill donuts....I can't wait.
    cider mill doughnuts? What is this and why have I never heard of it before?!

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • Bfavors said:

pbtoast said:

All this talk about football just got me really excited for fall! Football, boots, sweaters, cider mill donuts....I can't wait.

Ohhhhh man you're missing out! One of the local apple orchards around where I live makes amazing apple cider donuts. Like people stand in line for hours to get fresh ones. So good.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • pbtoast said:

I'm not a football fan (I know, UO Thursday is tomorrow ;) ) but DH and I are going to Dallas in September to see the Cowboys x Falcons game. I'm excited because he's excited and I have never been to Texas so I hope we have fun! Also no idea what the weather is like in Dallas in the end of September but I'm dying to wear jeans, sweaters and boots too!

imageLilypie - (zxAe)

• ohbaby714 said:
    pbtoast said:
    Ohhhhh man you're missing out! One of the local apple orchards around where I live makes amazing apple cider donuts. Like people stand in line for hours to get fresh ones. So good.
    I feel like I'm not a true Washingtonian since I've never heard of these..I must find this year!

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • @natsfans84 - So jealous! Go Cowboys!

• @bfavors/@babyseaturtles Oh man! Maybe this is just a Midwest thing?! I live in Michigan where tons of apples are grown, and we have a bunch of apple orchards and cider mills (where they make apple cider and sell other apple-type things including cider slushes- amazing!). The cider mills and apple orchards all make these amazing donuts with cinnamon and sugar on them. I'd kill for one right now! Like @ohbaby714 said, there are lines out the doors on the weekends to get them. There's a cider mill within walking distance of my house which may be dangerous this fall. I actually just looked up when they open yesterday...8/30! Not quite fall but I can't wait!
  • WTF to my 3 year old waking up at 5:30 lately. What's worse, is he kicks his door over and over until we let him out. He's driving me nuts and something has to change! I'm exhausted. My husband said to go to bed early. Umm I went to bed at 9:30 last night but was up all night peeing and had insomnia while he slept soundly. Grrrr!

Edit: autocorrect fail

Have you tried one of those sleep-wake clocks? They change color when it's ok to wake up. (And you tell him, mommy won't be coming to get you until the bunny clock turns green, or whatever.) I have friends that swear by them!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • and I thought I was badass because I found my grandparents' old heavy duty apple press in my parents basement this spring. Before getting KU my mom and I were going to get a shit ton of apples from an orchard and make our own hard cider..Now I need to do that and find these doughnuts..

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • All this talk about football just got me really excited for fall! Football, boots, sweaters, cider mill donuts....I can't wait.
    I'm not a football fan (I know, UO Thursday is tomorrow ;) ) but DH and I are going to Dallas in September to see the Cowboys x Falcons game. I'm excited because he's excited and I have never been to Texas so I hope we have fun! Also no idea what the weather is like in Dallas in the end of September but I'm dying to wear jeans, sweaters and boots too!
    Probably going to be too early for a sweater. I'm 3 hours north of Dallas and it doesn't actually hit sweater weather here until mid-October. Then again, they're saying it's going to be cooler than normal this year. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Bfavors said:
    and I thought I was badass because I found my grandparents' old heavy duty apple press in my parents basement this spring. Before getting KU my mom and I were going to get a shit ton of apples from an orchard and make our own hard cider..Now I need to do that and find these doughnuts..
    That's so cool! Yes, you must!
  • pbtoast said:

I can hardly stand it! So ready.

Oh and Roll Tide!! (Always have to slip that in somewhere)
    Pregnancy Ticker

September Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Fall:
  • WTF to my boss for throwing me under the bus to cover her own ass.  I have taken the fall for her in the past with clients because it looks better if an employee made the mistake rather than the boss, but we've always had a conversation about it first.  Instead, I found out the hard way after hearing about it from the actual client, which totally caught me off guard and made me look even dumber.  So mad.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • WTF to my boss for throwing me under the bus to cover her own ass.  I have taken the fall for her in the past with clients because it looks better if an employee made the mistake rather than the boss, but we've always had a conversation about it first.  Instead, I found out the hard way after hearing about it from the actual client, which totally caught me off guard and made me look even dumber.  So mad.
    That's messed up!

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016