March 2016 Moms

Current nickname(s) for your lil' nugget

13»

Re: Current nickname(s) for your lil' nugget

• Bob (baby on board) lol

That's pretty cute!!!!! We really just call the baby "Baby R" it's his and mine last name initial

• Baby butter! Currently giving momma a hard time (lots of Nausea and cramps) ia taking the spot light already!!
  • Loading the player...
  • So far it's been squirt. I think that one may stick.
  • I have been calling it the little munchkin.
  • Mini Muffin
  • Baby Glacier. Glacier is my husbands favorite National Park. He would love Glacier to be in the running for the baby's name. 
  • We have been using 'size' names, I love it! my DH loves the link to the growth, I think he feels it keeps him connected and us finally moving along in a pregnancy! Although we are a olive this week.. Not as cute :)
  • When we found out, the baby was the size of a poppyseed. So for me that's been sticking!
  • lozdobie said:
    We have been using 'size' names, I love it! my DH loves the link to the growth, I think he feels it keeps him connected and us finally moving along in a pregnancy! Although we are a olive this week.. Not as cute :)
    Grape or Cherry works too ;)
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

• why all the hating on olives? Haha! I love them! Esp in a martini (which i quite miss) …

March 2016 siggy: babies - expectation vs reality

Brian's Whovian wife (5/'09) 
    AP, BF, BW, CD, CLW, CS, ERF, Catholic mama 
    to Evan (7/'10), Clare (8/'11), Dean (3/'14), ^F(12/'15)^, Rose (3/'16)
    *no longer a Timelord ~ WibblyWobbly BabyWaby is here!*
    <3 but i still feel bigger on the inside <3
     Autism mama! 
  • My little peanut! But my hubby says everyone says little peanut!!!
  • My Lil jelly bean
  • oceanchildoceanchild member
    edited August 2015
    My 5yo keeps calling TinyCompanion “baby JembrayNewBaby” and he says that's what the Wii named it (?) and then my 4yo told him that “she is RoseStrawberry” :-bd

Autism mama! 
  • DH's father is OBGYN and has done a few US already and concluded that the baby was conceived at the music festival Bonnaroo. He also is POSITIVE (I don't buy it) that baby is a girl so he refers to it as "Bonnie" DH calls baby "Bear" :)
  • obriensha said:

DH's father is OBGYN and has done a few US already and concluded that the baby was conceived at the music festival Bonnaroo. He also is POSITIVE (I don't buy it) that baby is a girl so he refers to it as "Bonnie" DH calls baby "Bear" :)

Bonnie, love it!
    So your FIL is your OB?!

Autism mama! 
  • We've been calling ours "Minion". Haven't seen the movie yet, but my husband told our pup she had to shape up since we were giving her a minion to help her rule the house.
  • Sugar Muffin!!
  • We called our first "Huck" bc her initials were HCK.  I still call her that too.  For #2, I've been calling it "Caper" but I need to find a new name :)
  • We call ours Bug or Little Bug. Very early on, my DD asked me why I wasn't feeling good and I told her I had a little bug, so she wouldn't worry. So it stuck! Maybe she'll think of another nick name when we tell her, but we like bug!
  • The tadpoles!
    (There are two.)

Seems to have stuck. Don't know where it came from :)
    Me: 36, Him: 38; 2 rescue dogs, 2 stepsons. First pregnancy ! (Eek!)

• My first was 'Peanut' or 'Bean' on any given day.

This one is 'Nugget' or 'My Blueberry Overlord' (even though we're at the 'olive' size). Yeah this pregnancy is chock full of symptoms like nausea, aversions to 90% of all foods and smells, and really hard to please, not that I'm complaining because I've wanted this little booger for ages.
  • My husband calls me babycakes which usually gets shorten to cakes so baby H is cupcake
  • My little peanut
  • mine's Tikka. I'm from Malta, and Tikka means "dot" in Maltese. :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • babytikka said:

mine's Tikka. I'm from Malta, and Tikka means "dot" in Maltese. :)

Love that! :)

Autism mama! 
  • Pari for Parasite....

Us too. We went through a few miscarriages so DH found it easier to talk about our 'parasite' and now Pari is a fun, affectionate nickname!

• We call ours our bean or our jelly bean
  • Jules...we got pregnant in Paris so my husband wanted to give the baby a French nickname. Figure this works for a boy or girl!
  • We also make jokes about "our triplets", hope that one won't have to stick ;).

Haha, we make jokes about triplets too!

Otherwise, it pretty much just changes every week--we just call it whatever fruit or veggie it's supposed to be!
  • I had a miscarriage right before I got pregnant this time , so when we found out the doctor wanted a sonogram right away, which happened to be at 5 weeks. At that time, he/she was only a few millimeters long , so we have been calling he/she milli. It's a little girly but it's working so far!
  • At that time, he/she was only a few millimeters long, so we have been calling he/she milli.

Aw, that's cute!!
  • We call it cluck cluck. There was a Korean drama where the woman called her baby cluck cluck because she ate lots of chicken.
  • "J" as we have already decided on names depending on sex and both begin with a J. Not so original but there we are
  • I've settled in on Little Runt recently. At this point I'll probably call the kid that when they get here, too.