TTC After a Loss
Options

Charting help for a newbie!

I decided to try temping and charting after my MMC in May/June. Previously I had only been tracking CM. I have been using FF and think I am starting to get the hang of it. I know my temps were super wonky at first but I think what I see now is good, but I'm not sure. Your input is appreciated!!

Re: Charting help for a newbie!

• Options
    My temps were wonky the first two cycles I temped too. I don't know if mine eventually leveled out because I got better at taking them consistently or because something about my body chemistry changed.

I see you have a lot of open dots - do you check your temp at very different times each day? I noticed when I tried to be very consistent with how much thermometer I put under my tongue and that seemed to help too.
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• Options
    I notice my temps being wonky when A) I haven't slept enough before temping B) I've drank alcohol C) when I don't temp at the same time daily. I set my alarm so it goes off every day at 4:30a. Soon as I temp I go right back to sleep and then just record my reading when I wake.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks, I think I've been doing all of those things wrong. Now that my vacation is over I'll be drinking much less and resuming a regular wake up time! I'll keep trying to be more consistent and see how it goes. Thanks for the advice!