Breastfeeding

Reusable Breast Pads

Does anyone out there use reusable pads instead of the disposable ones? I need to get some and I saw the reusable ones on Amazon. I was just wondering how good they work. Thanks!

Re: Reusable Breast Pads

• I have the Bamboobies ones. I think they're going to be OK once my nipples toughen up a bit more. Right now they stick to them and cause more pain when I remove them (I'm not putting any ointment or anything on my nipples). This happens a little bit with the disposables, but not as bad for me, particularly with the Lansinoh brand, which are my favorite of the ones I've tried.
  • Bamboobies are great! I agree with the PP, but I use coconut oil after feeding so haven't had that issue as much. I find that they're much more comfortable and absorbent than the disposables. I had used johnson and johnson disposables but found that the edges poked me and made me uncomfortable.
  • Loading the player...
  • I use the Avent pads. The first time I used them, they stuck. I washed the second set twice before using and used some cream. It was great. After about a week, I didn't stick anymore. I think they are more absorbent and of course cheaper in the long run.
    Now that DS3 is 4 months, I don't need pads every day. I just use them when I'm not sure if work will interrupt my pumping schedule.  
  • I use Bamboobies reusable pads and I'm a fan. I haven't used anything else though so I can't compare
  • I use Lilypadz, nothing else is as comfortable!
  • I love Bamboobies!
  • Brooklyn Bamboo pads! I just got them from Amazon as well.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers