August 2015 Moms
Options

Is she coming?!?!

I had my 38 week appt today and I was 60 % effaced and 4cm dialted. She said my water was buldging too! I got a sweep and I have had not very painful contractions (just uncomfortable) and a bloody show (my sweep was 5 hours ago). How long does labour fully start until after the show I lost most of my mucus plug already before the "show". TIA!!!

Best Answer

Answers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Bless your heart. You just opened yourself up to some "fun" responses. From one excited mama to another, I hope she comes soon. :)
  • Options
    edited August 2015
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Hopefully soon, but in all honesty, there's no real way of knowing. It could be 1 hr from now or 3 weeks.
  • Options
    Hopefully soon. Good luck
  • Options
    You obviously have the signs of impending labor, but how could anyone on here tell you how long until labor fully starts? Come on.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I was 4cm and 90% for 2 weeks before I was finally induced. Good luck!
  • Options

I think people are just looking for encouragement and other moms who have went through this and similar stories . No need to be nasty to people . Everyone is different and we're all anxious and it helps to compare if other people just went through this . Kind of gives us hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel

---- I agree with Ashley so many ppl can be so rude on here if you don't have anything nice or helpful to say to someone's post keep scrolling past... That easy..
  • Options
    Good luck! I hope it happens quickly for you!
  • Options
    emq02 said:

I think people are just looking for encouragement and other moms who have went through this and similar stories . No need to be nasty to people . Everyone is different and we're all anxious and it helps to compare if other people just went through this . Kind of gives us hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel

---- I agree with Ashley so many ppl can be so rude on here if you don't have anything nice or helpful to say to someone's post keep scrolling past... That easy..
    If you have a problem with a response someone gives ignore it...that easy
  • Options
    emq02 said:

You're a broken record. I don't have to keep scrolling. I can say whatever I want just like your annoying comment.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker