January 2016 Moms
Options

Tv shows that suddenly make you cry...

My emotions are going nuts!
I suddenly find myself crying over dumb stuff, particularly TV shows or even comercials. And I am NOT someone who cries! Watching Bones reruns made me cry, Angela and Hodgens had their baby and it was just so damn beautiful and Hodgens said the sweetest thing to Angela. And unless you're one lucky ass gal your SO won't say anything like that at delivery. F*ck tv for making delivery beautiful instead of a screaming mess with a dumbstruck hubby. Lol

Also I cried because a baked potato with butter tasted soooo good. And I hate potatos.

So ladies what are your rageing hormones making you cry over? Anything down right silly?

Re: Tv shows that suddenly make you cry...

• Options
    Not a TV show but I'm watching "The Blind Side" now. I told dh I might be too emotional for it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Don't rewatch the Bones episode where Sweets dies! :((
    I have flipped through channels always catching movies where dogs die!
    The Friends episode where Phoebe had the Triplets.

Also my lunch fell on the floor at work yesterday.
  • Options
    Say yes to the dress... Everytime someone says yes I cry (:|
  • Options
    My husband and I just saw Southpaw and I sobbed through the entire thing. I need to carry tissues in my purse from now on.
  • Options
    The zillow commercial where the woman buys the house after her husband dies and she sits on the deck saying her dead husband would have loved it? Yeah. Cry every dang time.
  • Options
    Theres a wells fargo bank commercial where the family is adopting a child. At this point, i start crying as soon as it comes on.
  • Options
    @am579 i totally know the one with paper airplanes. It gets me every time.
  • Options
    That damn Subaru commercial where the guy's dog is getting old so he helps him check off everything on his bucket list!
  • Options
    The paper airplane commercial is killer! Also I had a complete pregnant lady meltdown because hubby didn't feed me soon enough. On top of not being fed lunch by 2pm, the restaraunt was in lockdown for an exercise (military base weirdness and so inconvenient). I started crying outside Popeyes because I was starving and couldn't get my food... Oy.
  • Options
    I just binge watched Friends and for real cried during more than one episode.
    Married- 7/17/10
     Baby #1- "L.J."- 3/14/12 
    Expecting  #2- EDD 1/8/16 
    "Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride" 

• Options
    The Vampire Diaries. I finally finished the last season Netflix has which is season 5 I think. Damon and Bonnie! Poor Elena! Stefan! I'm not even obsessed with the show either like everyone else in my town (they film close to where I live) but for some reason that season finale got me. Pregnancy.
    Love: 03.04.06
    Married: 07.14.14
    BFP: 04.05.15
    EDD: 01.08.15
  • Options
    I cried happy tears watching Ronda Rousey KO Correia on a youtube clip this morning. She's such a bad ass bitch. If I had serious money I would support her and hire her as my body guard after she retired lol.
  • Options
    @willashbaby YESSSS! This a million times. That correia woman made some shitty comments about how Rondas father committed suicide, so watching Ronda just take that woman apart made me cry at 1:30am.
  • Options
    I saw Trainwreck last night and was expecting to crack up, but I didn't expect to cry multiple times.  I laughed A LOT, but that movie really got me in the feels too. 
  • Options
    I am a big Food Network watcher so lately it's been when I'm watching Chopped, (usually, over the peoples stories of why they became chefs or chose to cook).  I also cried during Diners, Drive Ins and Dives when Guy gave a food cart to this woman who runs a restaurant and hires troubled youth to work in the kitchen, to try and give them a second chance at becoming something and doing better for themselves. 
  • Options
    I used to binge watch Law and Order: SVU pre-pregnancy, now I can't make it through the ones with kids without crying. Even if I've already seen them a half dozen times!
  • Options
    Idols------ when they sing beautifully :((
  • Options
    Americas got talent back stories.
  • Options
    "One born every minute", a docu-series by BBC. I used to watch it pre-pregnancy and now I can't without having a meltdown at every birth. Full disclosure: if you don't know this series, this might not be the best time to start watching. Some births are scary and some don't go so well, so there's my warning...
  • Options
    @JandJ62914 Trainwreck made me cry too! And strangely enough it hit me the most at the end during the dance, when Uptown Girl comes on! What's strange is I lost my dad 9 years ago, and yet none of the dad scenes made me cry.
    But I've always been a robot when it comes to movies/tv (my friends specifically had an intervention with me during high school to see if Armageddon would make me cry, since it even got the guys. Nope, no feels).

Only tv show to ever make me cry was the final episode of Boy Meets World, when Feeny says "I love you all, class dismissed".

I was actually hoping for some random irrational tears during pregnancy but nothing yet! Will have to check out some of these shows to see if it does the trick ;)
  • Options
    @ccoleeman The dad scenes got me the most, because losing my dad is my absolute worst nightmare so that was awful to me.  I also cried at the look on Bill Hader's face when he accepts the award and looks up and sees she's walking out and on the phone. AND the end scene too! Those were happy tears though.  It didn't help that I saw it with my friend who is going through a breakup so between the two of us we were an emotional, hormonal mess!  I'm sorry about your dad though. I'm sure even after 9 years it doesn't get easier.
  • Options
    Yeah I posted that paper airplane commercial on another thread a while ago, and still tear up every time! I also get very emotional pretty much any time a baby is on a commercial, like the latest huggies commercial and the Windows 10 one with all the happy babies from across the world. That damn adorable giggling African girl at the end gets me every time, and that little kid with his face smooshed against the window! Oh the cuteness!
  • Options
    I've never been a big Cryer when it comes to movies, i actually used to make fun of my friends for crying during them, now i cry over everything. I couldn't get netflix to work yesterday and i had a meltdown and called hubby at work so he could call and fix it! Then i spilled a glass of water all over the table, couch and floor and laid on the couch and cried while he cleaned it up cuz i thought he was upset lol
  • Options
    Sticking to watching Chopped, no big emotions there but every time that "This is my fight song" comes on the radio I start crying. No idea why.
  • Options
    Team Umizoomi made me cry today. It was an episode where a dog was playing and jumped into the back of a truck and it drove off. His face was so sad :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    This isn't a TV show but I certainly felt like I was living one...I blame my prego hormones for making me cry the entire flight back from visiting my sister this weekend. The ENTIRE flight. And she lives in the same state so it's not like we're that far away from each other. The man sitting in front of me was so concerned about me and my crocodile tears that when we landed he asked if I was OK, which made me cry more, then he wouldn't stop awkwardly shaking my hand and asking me if everything is ok. I couldn't bring myself to explain it's the hormones because I am only 15 weeks and not showing and there was an obviously-pregnant woman sitting in the seat right behind me. I just could not pull it together!
  • Options
    am579 said:

I think someone else mentioned this commercial (it's for packing and shipping goods I think) but its the one where the little boy is writing letters to his deployed dad and flying them over the fence thinking they will get to him. It has me sobbing! Especially since DH is deployed right now!

I have also cried during episodes of Bob's Burgers, Friends and Guys Grocery Games. Go figure!
    I just saw this commercial yesterday and my husband thought I was nuts. I burst into a loud sob! Best commercial ever.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

My emotions are going nuts!
    I suddenly find myself crying over dumb stuff, particularly TV shows or even comercials. And I am NOT someone who cries! Watching Bones reruns made me cry, Angela and Hodgens had their baby and it was just so damn beautiful and Hodgens said the sweetest thing to Angela. And unless you're one lucky ass gal your SO won't say anything like that at delivery. F*ck tv for making delivery beautiful instead of a screaming mess with a dumbstruck hubby. Lol

It's funny, I've been binge watching bones in Netflix because I quit after season 6 and wanted to get caught up to finish. Haven't gotten to that part yet so thanks for the heads up! LOL

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    keshakdaviskeshakdavis member
    edited August 2015
    I cried over a Duracell commercial that featured of a deployed father and his daughter. The father recorded his voice and it wold play inside a teddy bear he sent to his daughter. Saying I miss you baby girl. One day he popped up home aND surprised her and she thought it was the bear. When she saw his face I bawled. So many others too.
    1st child DOB 9/3/02

SO and I met 6/25/06

Married 9/2/12

Due date 1/16/16 with our twins!
  • Options
    The 'Great Australian Spelling Bee' game show. Every time a child gets a word wrong and has to leave, and some times when they get it right. Also the way all the children are so supportive and say gorgeous things to each other. It usually takes a lot for me to cry...
  • Options
    I was watching "Supernatural" and Dean was showing Sam how to fix "baby" because he wouldnt be there to do it and i balled.
  • Options
    I cried watching the Ice T and Coco clip where they reveal the sex of their baby, how many weeks Coco is and her name. 

As I'm crying, I'm asking myself..... "really?"
    N (2004)A (2007), N (2010), and L (due 1/2016)
  • Options
    So this might be weird but I have been watching Girl Meets World because I loved Boy Meets World. On a recent episode, the little boy Tommy that Eric wanted to adopt but then gave up in Boy Meets World comes back to surprise him on Girl Meets World and I cried for like an hour.
  • Options
    I'm bawling my eyes out! Second last episode of Nashville Season 3.
    STM - EDD June 24 '18
    DD - January 2016
  • Options
    Not a TV show but did anybody read the book Holes by Louis Sachar growing up? I watched the movie version today (which is actually a decent book to movie adaptation) and just cried. And cried. Sigh.
  • Options
    Just watched Murphy Brown- the episode where she had her baby and sings him a song at the end. *sniff*
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml