2nd Trimester
Options

craving time

Ok mommies what's your cravings?

Re: craving time

• Options
    Anything sweet!!
  • Options
    Really @ashlea18 ? My craving is taco bell and I can't always afford it due to bills and buying baby stuff, nothing sounds good home cooked.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    roseyrroseyr member
    Taco Bell is my craving as well and almost every thing else makes me want to throw up
  • Options
    Peanut butter and fluff sandwiches :)
  • Options
    Right now I don't want to eat anything at all. I'm basically forcing myself to eat.
  • Options
    groovylocksgroovylocks member
    edited July 2015
    Nothing really. I'm mostly dealing with aversions. But there are certain foods I'd PREFER to eat. Fruit - any kind of fruit other than durian (which i never liked), anything sour (vinegar is a particular favourite. So are lemons. And i tend to want to eat nice sour summer salads a lot) and anything spicy (like hot peppers).

Hot pickled peppers are popular in the house right now. 

I think one craving i might be having is coffee. Tim Horton's coffee. Specifically (Starbucks smells like cat urine to me) If i don't get one of those a day, I tend to get cranky and annoyed. For missing out on the taste, not the energy boost. Thank god they have Timmys in Michigan... That was my biggest fear leaving canada. 
  • Options
    roseyr said:

Taco Bell is my craving as well and almost every thing else makes me want to throw up

Trying to get my Fiancé to take me to get a crunch wrap supreme and supreme soft tacos as I type!
  • Options
    Shoot shouldn't have read this thread. Now I'm craving Taco Bell...
  • Options
    evikssrevikssr member
    edited August 2015
    I never ate Taco Bell before pregnancy, I live in San Antonio, TX and there are taquerias on every corner with homemade tacos for half the price. Now I can't stop eating Taco Bell!! I can eat their soft tacos for days =P~
  • Options
    Coffee coffee coffee. 

Baby does NOT like steak, pork, asparagus, or cooked carrots.

TTC #1 10/2014
    Low progesterone
    BFP 05/2015
    Baby boy born 01/2016
    Currently: NTNP

• Options
    @mommytobof3 yes it's so weird right when I found out I was pregnant like 6-7 weeks that's all I wanted was Mexican food, then once I hit about 20weeks I craved anything and everything sweet. I'm 26 weeks now with a baby girl and it's still that way we love the sweets☺️