2nd Trimester

Anyone else tired in week 12????

i just hit 12 weeks on Wednesday and have felt great up until this point but the last two days have been super tired even though I'm getting enough sleep. Anyone else notice a difference during this week?
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Anyone else tired in week 12????

• Week 12 is still first tri.  Even by week 13-14, many women don't feel better.  It's not like a switch flips.

DD 12/20/99, DS 12/14/12, M/C 9/2014, M/C 1/2015

• I was exhausted until 18 weeks. Weeks 8-16 were the worst for me- I felt like I had been taking constant doses of benadryl and at times couldn't even keep my eyes open, even at work. At 18 weeks I got this huge burst of energy, and I hope it sticks with me for the rest of the pregnancy.

Everyone is different but you have to remember you're growing a human and it takes a toll on your body. I also noticed I was a lot more tired and weak if I wasn't getting enough fluids to maybe try to increase your water intake and see if that helps any!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in week 16 and still tired a lot. It's better now than during the first trimester but I still crash in the middle of the day and early at night. I'm hoping I regain more energy so I can get more things done.
  • I was exhausted pretty consistently until 16 weeks, it's only been the last three weeks I've felt more normal. But even still there are some days where I am very tired. At 19 weeks I am still finding myself eager for bedtime.
  • Thanks ladies
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • w13d1 I've just been tired all the time and have been taking naps whenever I can. Hope I get more energy soon.