Breastfeeding
Options

2 month old feeding less...

Hi! I am a first time mom to a baby girl born May, 24 (2months old). I have been exclusively breastfeeding since the begging and she usually will take both sides for about 20-30 min each. Over the last few days she has not been eating from both sides and will only spend about 10 min eating from the one side and will have 1 longer feed around 6-7 at night. We have a dr apt on Wed so I will see how her weight gain is but she has been gaining weight great everytime we go to the dr they are very happy. She is 11 lbs already! Also, she so making at least 6 wet diapers in 24hrs. I just wanted to see if any other mommy's out there have been through this. Thank you!

Re: 2 month old feeding less...

• Options
    I remember when my 1st went to BFing for 5 min and it freaked me out. I went to the LC (who kindly entertained my concern as a lugged my big growing baby in) and she weighed DD before and after - she'd gotten ~4 oz in that 5 min so the LC sent me on my way - all was good. 2 mos seems about the time; I didn't write it down.

Unexplained IF/RPL

TTC#1 2003 BFNs, 2004-2009 imageimageimageimageimage 5 angels above

2010 IVF-PGS-FET#1, DD b. Aug-2011 image

TTC#2 2012 BFNs, 2013 FET#2, DS b. Nov-2013 image

TTC#3 2015 BFNs, FET#3 image (my 6th and last angel above)

Journey Complete.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I've been experiencing same with my little one who just turned two months. I have been chalking it up to him becoming more efficient.