Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Prefolds

So I have my newborn prefold situation figured out. I'm now on to after the newborn stage through potty training. I see that GMD prefolds are different sizes, and those seem to be rather popular. I am not really familiar with other brands of prefolds. I am wondering if there is one size I can use for the majority of my child's diaper days or if everyone gets varying sizes as they grow. Any input on best brands, what has worked and hasn't worked for you etc. would be helpful. Thanks ladies!

Re: Prefolds

• Options
    An infant size (bigger than preemie and newborn) works well. You can wrap it around baby with a Snappi in the young days and then trifold and lay in the cover when baby gets older. When I had two under two, I swore by PFs because the same diapers could fit either kid. Mine are now finally falling apart after heavy use and now into the third child. They are workhorses! We have Osocozy brand that I got at Abby's Lane website.
  • Options
    GMD Prefolds in medium will get you from about 6 months to PTing. My kids are on the smaller side though. So they also never went beyond a size 4 in disposables.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017