November 2015 Moms

Is the Babies r us registry website down?

I am getting a page cannot be found for my registry. Is this happening to anyone else? I wasn't sure if their website is having a glitch right now or it is just my registry having a problem. I checked my friend's registry and got the same result.

Re: Is the Babies r us registry website down?

• Mine is doing the same thing.. Must be a website glitch.. I was about to call babies r us and see!!
  • We just registered this afternoon and after 2+ hours the lady said the system was down and they aren't sure our choices will upload. I WILL DIE IF I HAVE TO DO THAT AGAIN.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have had nothing but problems with that whole site for months now. There's always something wrong with it. I now know I won't ever register there again.
  • Yes, we just got back from there. Said lots of issues today
  • Thank goodness! I was so nervous that I was going to have to remember what I registered for!
  • I just called customer service freaking out. They said a server is down but to check back within 24-48 hours and it should be fine.
  • We just registered this afternoon and after 2+ hours the lady said the system was down and they aren't sure our choices will upload. I WILL DIE IF I HAVE TO DO THAT AGAIN.
    I had to do part of mine twice.  We went in and registered one night together but then I went back a couple of weeks later to add more stuff.  I added about 25-30 items and when I got home none of them were on the registry.  Called and talked to the manager and he said oh I see them now and added a ton of pacys, spoons and cups.  I said no that's not what I registered for.  I ended up going back two days later and doing it all over.  Not fun!
  • RaisingJulianRaisingJulian member
    edited August 2015

We just registered this afternoon and after 2+ hours the lady said the system was down and they aren't sure our choices will upload. I WILL DIE IF I HAVE TO DO THAT AGAIN.

I had to do part of mine twice.  We went in and registered one night together but then I went back a couple of weeks later to add more stuff.  I added about 25-30 items and when I got home none of them were on the registry.  Called and talked to the manager and he said oh I see them now and added a ton of pacys, spoons and cups.  I said no that's not what I registered for.  I ended up going back two days later and doing it all over.  Not fun!

--------quote fail---------------

With my first my fiancé and I spent over 2 hours getting everything on our registry that we wanted from there. And then when we were finally done the lady said our scanner gun was on the wrong setting so we got nothing on there! So my fiancé just went and scanned random shit because I was to tired to do that again. Worst experience ever.
  • magnolia305magnolia305 member
    edited August 2015

We just registered this afternoon and after 2+ hours the lady said the system was down and they aren't sure our choices will upload. I WILL DIE IF I HAVE TO DO THAT AGAIN.

--------quote fail---------------

With my first my fiancé and I spent over 2 hours getting everything on our registry that we wanted from there. And then when we were finally done the lady said our scanner gun was on the wrong setting so we got nothing on there! So my fiancé just went and scanned random shit because I was to tired to do that again. Worst experience ever.

---more quote failing here-----

We have had nothing but problems there, too. I had to do my registry twice bc of problems with their system. For a store that specializes in this--I am less than impressed.
  • It's working now
  • I had a great experience at babiesrus registering (no website problems either), but a bad one at buy buy baby (our handset kept losing its internet connection). I think generally it's more related to the machines involved than the store itself.
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I had a great experience at babiesrus registering (no website problems either), but a bad one at buy buy baby (our handset kept losing its internet connection). I think generally it's more related to the machines involved than the store itself.

I loved Buy Buy Baby! I didn't register with them with my first but I did this time. They checked on me constantly. And normally that would irritate me. But with what happened when I registered at BabiesRus no one checked on me at all. So it was nice knowing that they were making sure it was all okay. Plus I love how they check on u after u registered and send u the hand written letter. I thought it was adorable.