April 2016 Moms

FFFC

Anyone interested in joining in on the weekly threads like this one?

Flame Free Friday Confessions?!?!
Not always flame free!!

Re: FFFC

• Yes, these threads are fun and a great way to get to know each other. :)
  • While I'm really excited for #2, I'm bummed it was this month (I found out I was pregnant the morning of our annual friends-lake-cabin weekend) rather than next month
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I ate TONSSSS of soft cheese this weekend. Okay, not tons, but some. I also sat in a hot(ish, really warm) tub.

3 miscarriages - 1 DS (6) - 1 DD (3)  - #3 due March 30!

• Furbaby Fridays as well?

My confession is the same as I recently had put in TTC, so some who were there may know.

I eat food I shouldn't when DH isn't home or isn't looking because calories only count when someone is looking, right? :-P
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I LOVE my dog. He's my first baby. But he is driving me bat shit crazy right now! He has separation anxiety and it's flared up again. He freaks out every time I leave and scratches our doors and pees on the floor. He  pooped on the carpet during the last thunderstorm, he follows me room to room and whines and freaks if I don't let him upstairs with me. He's constantly underfoot and I almost trip over him on an hourly basis. I will never ever rehome him, but this dogs needs some meds stat or I'm gonna lose it.

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• I know that it's totally irrational, but I'm terrified of having sex because I'm afraid of something happening to the pregnancy. Dr. Google warned me that it can cause cervix bleeding. 
      BabyFruit Ticker      image 
  • AliSummer said:
    I know that it's totally irrational, but I'm terrified of having sex because I'm afraid of something happening to the pregnancy. Dr. Google warned me that it can cause cervix bleeding. 
    I am irrationally convinced of the same thing. Especially since I was pregnant in March and had spotting after sex. Turned out I had an ectopic and had to have surgery. I have somehow convinced myself that the sex was part of the problem even though I know better than that.
  • While I'm really excited for #2, I'm bummed it was this month (I found out I was pregnant the morning of our annual friends-lake-cabin weekend) rather than next month
    Same. I really wanted to wait until end of September to start trying. I was excited for a pregnancy and breastfeeding free summer (how I spent the last two) and I didn't want to be running a half marathon pregnant. Oh well. Nothing ever really goes according to plan, right?

BFP #3 11/2015, CP

• loveymayloveymay member
    edited July 2015
    I totes magotes bought a monster this past Tuesday morning. I only drank half the can though. My husband doesn't know!! I felt so guilty but I needed some energy so bad. I am training this week on a day shift (i normally work afternoons 3-11 and go to bed around 1-2 am) and this week Im getting up at 4:30 am. This schedule switch on top of pregnancy fatigue was killing me. Plus I was drinking them everyday pre-pregnancy, so stopping cold turkey was like a triple whammy.
  • I am going to Chipotle for lunch and I may get a diet coke. I already had my allotted 1 small regular coffee today, but I love Chipotle diet coke.
  • We are going on a weekend vacation to Kansas City this weekend for a hunting stores waterfowl sale. My DH has been eyeing this ground blind and I secretly hope they sell out so he doesn't spend so much money.
  • I was in a fit-bit challenge yesterday. The challenge was for the most amount of steps taken for the day. I was so tired when I got home from work SOOOOOOOO I just shook the damn thing until I was ahead of my friend and won. Sorry not sorry! 
    Hilarious! I'm always tempted to do the same. Mine picks up "steps" when I'm rocking DS or folding laundry(???). Bonus for me!

BFP #3 11/2015, CP

• YEEEESSSS. My husband is away at work M-F and I definitely sneak some not so great foods. I have a blog and on it I do What I Ate Wednesday, and a few weeks ago (he NEVER reads it..) he was like, so you had ice cream last week? Ooops, #sorryimnotsorry
  • My 1 year old ate something off the floor today

He only eats certified floorganic.

My DD used to throw all her food on the floor...then eat all of it immediately after we released her from jail (ie. her highchair).
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

My DD used to throw all her food on the floor...then eat all of it immediately after we released her from jail (ie. her highchair).
    Yep, We've got that going on here too. Also, screaming to be let down and then begging at the table with an open mouth, baby bird style. Toddlers, man.

My beautiful boy, born 7/2014
    Newb expected 4/6/2016

This is so us. My 11 month old will lay down and lick the floor. Floorganic, I love it!!
  • sarahufl said:

I am going to Chipotle for lunch and I may get a diet coke. I already had my allotted 1 small regular coffee today, but I love Chipotle diet coke.

Omg. I LOVE chipotle diet coke too. Diet coke and a burrito.... Yummm!
  • I'm paranoid about not losing the baby weight like I did last time. I walked out of the hospital in my jeans. I know it shouldn't matter, but it mKes me feel out of control!
  • I am going to Chipotle for lunch and I may get a diet coke. I already had my allotted 1 small regular coffee today, but I love Chipotle diet coke.
    Omg. I LOVE chipotle diet coke too. Diet coke and a burrito.... Yummm!
    I ended up not going to Chipotle, it was way too crowded. But I went to another burrito place that actually ended up being better. My lunch also came with a free soda, so I didn't feel guilty just taking 2 or 3 sips of it to satisfy my Diet Coke urge but not over-do the caffine 
  • edited August 2015
    ekneipp said:
    My 1 year old ate something off the floor today

This is so us. My 11 month old will lay down and lick the floor. Floorganic, I love it!!

I gave some pizza crust to my 16 month old tonight, the dog stole it outta his hands and ran away with it. I told her to drop it and she did. I picked it up, blew on it and gave it back to my son. My husband gave me the dirtiest look and took it from my son and told him he can have a clean piece because he isn't a wild animal. I laughed hahahaha

Image result for i breastfed my baby 1 year

• smayville said:
    ekneipp said:
    My 1 year old ate something off the floor today

I gave some pizza crust to my 16 month old tonight, the dog stole it outta his hands and ran away with it. I told her to drop it and she did. I picked it up, blew on it and gave it back to my son. My husband gave me the dirtiest look and took it from my son and told him he can have a clean piece because he isn't a wild animal. I laughed hahahaha

No judgies, you're just doing some immune system building

My beautiful boy, born 7/2014
    Newb expected 4/6/2016

• I'm paranoid about not losing the baby weight like I did last time. I walked out of the hospital in my jeans. I know it shouldn't matter, but it mKes me feel out of control!

I have the same concern! With my dd I gain 29lbs and lost 40lbs. I'm worried I won't be able to do it again. I'm obviously starting at a lower weight and I'm determined to eat healthier this time around. We also have an in home gym now but I'm soooo body conscious
    <image>

Agreed.  Was hoping to wait until October as I really wanted to party it up when we go to Vegas in October for my 30th (hey I've got 2 kids under 2 1/2 and I rarely get out, don't judge).  But in the end we know how babies are made and weren't doing anything to prevent it, so here we are!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I eat whatever I want, whenever I want. With my first I tried to eat healthier and that lasted about a week. I don't even bother now. I have soda all the time, whatevs!

Agreed.  Was hoping to wait until October as I really wanted to party it up when we go to Vegas in October for my 30th (hey I've got 2 kids under 2 1/2 and I rarely get out, don't judge).  But in the end we know how babies are made and weren't doing anything to prevent it, so here we are!

Um, yup. Same story here! No judging here, I was hoping my weekend (of no responsibility since little man stayed back with his grandparents) was going to be full of wine... Instead I made faux-jitos (and cried a little tear each time I dumped the rum down the drain to make it look like it was being consumed)

In all honesty though, I'm excited for an April baby ... Cause by the time June rolls around I'll be ready to get off the couch and enjoy the nice weather
    BabyFruit Ticker