C-sections

PostPartum Outfits

Hi there--

I had a c-section with my first but don't remember what I wore after we were home. I want to get a few outfits to wear around the house that are new and comfortable. I know I felt better after a shower and putting on something that was not a long sleep shirt.

Crazy how I don't remember, it was just a little over 2 years ago.

Anyway, what can you recommend?

Re: PostPartum Outfits

• I wore men's basketball shorts and tank. This time I got some men's pajama pants. I like men's cause they're larger in the legs and also have bigger sizing so you have more room. Just a preference.
  • I wear really long maxi skirts that I pull up a little higher, or long maxi dresses. Seems like all my maternity bottoms have a seam that runs right across my incision and irritates it.
  • Loading the player...
  • After the first few days, I actually liked my maternity pants that had spandex to cover your belly. I felt like they "kept everything in place."
  • I wore a maxi dress out of the hospital but really liked wearing my maternity yoga pants the weeks after my last csection.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Big tent like panties to start. And my mat leggings and mat yoga pants as well. While in the hospital night gowns. Once you can get out of their gowns but they still need to check on you, just go to Walmart and get a few night gowns with easy access for breastfeeding if that's the plan
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker