Babies: 0 - 3 Months

colic calm and gerber soothe

Has anyone used colic calm or gerber soothe? I have a 9 week old son who is extremely colicky, very gassy and has reflux. He was recently put on zantac for reflux which im not sure its doing much good. Poor poor baby. I know gerber soothe is a probiotic a nd is not the same as colicalm,lm but was wondering if anyone has used these two together? What are your thoughts on their effectiveness?

Re: colic calm and gerber soothe

• khchapkhchap member
    I've used gerber soothe with my daughter and it seems to help about half the time. It's not a miracle but the probiotic helps with her digestion and if your son has reflux, bad digestion can make matters worse. My doctor uses both the Zantac and soothe on his son and raves about it. Hope this helps. Good luck!
  • Thank you! He seems to be doing a little better today. Not as whiney. Ive given him colic calm a couple times today which seemed to help. His stool is soft and a little runny but not bad. He ususally screams bloody murder when he has a bm but it wasn't nearly as bad today after giving him colic calm. I will try anything. I cant stand to see him that miserable.
  • Loading the player...
  • I used Colic Calm with my first and it helped tremidioisly!! I will use it again if needed
  • Are probiotics supposed to help them poo better?
  • We use Gerber Soothe drops and they seem to help.