November 2015 Moms
Options

Help? No judging please

I had sex on Feb. 9th and he finished in me twice. Then on Feb. 14 I had sex with another guy and he pulled out. My last period was Jan. 30. My doctor says my baby was most possibly conceived during the 9th to 13th. Is there any way that the baby could be the 2nd guys, the one that pulled out? I am already getting a DNA test but I still feel it's the guy who didn't pull out..

Re: Help? No judging please

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with PP, there is always a slight chance it could be the second. Unfortunately you'll have to wait till after baby is here...
  • Options
    When I was in my psychology of sexuality class, our professor told us that girl sperm live longer and are slower swimmers than boy sperm, but most of the time sperm can live up to five days, if I remember correctly. It sounds like it's probably the first guy, but I wouldn't rule the second one out until the paternity test is done. I agree with PP about telling both guys, though, if you haven't done so already. You wouldn't want one to think he's the father, and possibly become excited with the idea, and then find out he's not. It could be heartbreaking either way.
  • Options
    As the pp had mentioned there's probably a higher chance of it being the first guys, but it definitely could be the second guys as well so don't rule him out. You need to tell them both and then wait to find out for sure after the baby is born with a paternity test.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    The fact that precum contains sperm is largely a myth. However in rare cases it does (source: https://americanpregnancy.org/getting-pregnant/can-you-get-pregnant-with-precum/). So if he really did totally pull out before ejaculating the chances of it being his are very very small. Not impossible, but the baby is much more likely to be the product of your intercourse with the first guy.
  • Options
    I'm not judging your situation whatsoever but there is absolutely NO way anyone or anything can tell you, except for the dna test. As someone else has said, sperm can live for up to a week. Also, it depends on when you ovulated and if both of these men are actually fertile. There are just too many factors for any guesses or opinions. There is just as much chance of it being the second guys.
  • Options
    mamavbs said:
    I'm not judging your situation whatsoever but there is absolutely NO way anyone or anything can tell you, except for the dna test. As someone else has said, sperm can live for up to a week. Also, it depends on when you ovulated and if both of these men are actually fertile. There are just too many factors for any guesses or opinions. There is just as much chance of it being the second guys.
    I'm sorry @mamavbs, but it is totally factually inaccurate to say "there is just as much chance of it being the second guys". There is a small chance that a guy who pulls out can still impregnate a woman but it is NOT the same likelihood as when a man ejaculates inside. Yes, there are many other factors to consider (ovulation timing, the men's fertility, etc.) but facts are facts.