Virginia Babies

Wonderful loving Nanny available mid-Summer in Reston/Herndon/Ashburn/Sterling area

Hi Everyone!

I'm an old Bumpie who hasn't been active in a while, but we're in search of a new family (or families) for our wonderful nanny Mina and I thought one of you might be interested.  We love Mina and our girls (infant, 4, and 6) adore her, but our family is relocating unexpectedly this summer and we have to say goodbye.  If we weren't moving, we'd keep her forever!

Mina is a mom herself, to three amazing kids, all of whom are in college now.  Her children are a great testament to her - they are smart, polite, hardworking, and loving.  They spend time with their mom and our kids when they are home from school, and our girls look up to them and talk about them all the time.  One of her sons brought gifts home from college for our girls during Spring Break!

Mina ran an in-home daycare for about 10 years when her children were young, then nannied for a family with twin boys for another 10 years before coming to us.  We hired her after speaking with the mom she nannied for and receiving an absolutely glowing recommendation, and we're very pleased to be say that she was right!  She's very capable, very gentle, and very reliable.  She's especially good with infants - our baby has thrived under her care - and would probably be a great fit for a family with twin babies or two families with infants looking to nanny share.

If you're interested in learning more about Mina, please shoot me an email at jmnannynova at yahoo.com.  I'd be happy to chat more and put you in touch with her directly!

Re: Wonderful loving Nanny available mid-Summer in Reston/Herndon/Ashburn/Sterling area