November 2015 Moms
Options

Self Tanners

Hi ladies! I'm so sick of being pale. I'm so sick of not being able to go outside without feeling like I'm going to die. It's 94 degrees here right now. UGH. Any ladies have self tanners they use that actually work & don't make you look orange? Thanks

Re: Self Tanners

• Options
    Look for self-tanners that have a green base, as it will counteract the orange tones. St. Tropez is a green based one.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I live in Florida but am naturally pale (as in ghostly). I have used St. Tropez, Million Dollar Tan, & Tarte Brazilliance. They are pretty pricey, but none of those have ever made me orange.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kmkrushi said:

Embrace the pale! Love the pale!

Become one with the paleness.
  • Options
    It takes a couple of days, but I've always had the best results with Jergen's Natural Glow. Just make sure to put some plain white lotion anywhere that is prone to orangish hues first such as knuckles, elbows, knees, ankles etc. before application.
  • Options
    I use St Tropez when I need an extra glow. However, since I have become pregnant I noticed that I get more of a reaction from it so I'm more likely to get a random streak or stain on my hands. Just be very careful with application or do a spot test to check what the color will look like on your skin.
  • Options
    https://laceybrown.myrandf.com/Shop/Product/ESST125

By FAR the best sunless tanning Product I've ever tried! And there's a 60 day money back guarantee if you don't like!
  • Options
    I've used this too and really like it, but then I read the ingredients and it contains retinyl palmitate which is vitamin A. I heard too much of it isn't good for a fetus. Have you heard anything about this?
  • Options
    I'm pale and St Tropez Luxe Dry Oil is my favourite. It smells of citrus and has a little sparkle to it. Dries really quickly and never streaks. The colour is a natural golden glow, no orange and not too deep.