July 2015 Moms
Options

10LBS! !!!!!!!!!

aliehowardaliehoward member
edited July 2015 in July 2015 Moms
So my little or should I say big Messiah is finally here. Born on my due date 7/26!! I'm so freaking happy!! I though he would never come!! So things I did to speed up labor. Went in on Friday the 24th and got membranes stripped and put evening primrose inside st night. Walked twice a day the whole week totaling 2 miles each day. Before I had them stripped I was closed. Well the next day went into labor around 12pm and got to hospital was 5cm dilated. Long story short. Those 3 methods worked for me! ;);) I'm in love with my 10lb baby. Had him natural no epidural!!!! Whew and ended up with no stitches needed!!! And I can't upload my pic for some reason :-S

Re: 10LBS! !!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Congrats mama! That's a big baby!
  • Options
    Congrats! I give you props, 10 lbs no epidural. You go girl! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats
  • Options
    dominican22dominican22 member
    edited July 2015
    Bodies are meant to give birth. my first was 10 lbs 8oz but I give you props for doing it natural I did get the epidural
  • Options
    I had 9 lbs and no epidural!! Go all mamas!! Our bodies are amazing!! =D>
  • Options
    My girl was 10lbs 2oz and was the easiest labour out of my 3 children! Madness and congrats!
  • Options
    Yay! Congrats. Big babies are adorable... So are little ones. Lol. My older two were 9.8 and 9.10 and my little premie was 6.12 lol I make big babies.
  • Options
    My other kids were 8 pounds but this baby was 10 and I absolutely LOVE the extra chunk! Although all the gender neutral newborn clothes I bought went unused... LOL

Congrats, mama!
    Mama to two crazy kiddos
    J -- 9/04
    L -- 11/10
    E -- 7/15

• Options
    10 lbs and no tearing?! That's amazing! Congrats, mama!
  • Options
    I had my ds July 22nd - 9.1 pounds - wanted to do it natural but the contractions were way toooo intense as I dilated from 3 to 10 cm in 1.5 hours and blacked out from the pain! I got the epidural right in time! Tore in half- needed 9 internal stitches 3 ext. and 2 cosmetic? Total time in active labor plus pushing to delivery was less than 10 hours. All I went through is so so worth it!
  • Options
    @kenfwife wow...that's a lot but yes in the end the babies make it all worth while. And thanks everyone he is perfect!!