Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday

2»

Re: WTO Friday

• Month cycle 4/5

CD 15

WAUDTGKU?- all the usual.

R/r/cs- I've been messing around with my chart and every scenario has me ovulating on CD 11 (and it better stay there bc the timing was great), but hanging around here till I get those crosshairs... If my temp stays up I should get them tomorrow. :)

Gtky?- things you want to pass on to your kids?- a good work ethic, sense of responsibility, respect for others (treat others how you want to be treated...). So many things, but those are the basics.
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU? Waiting for AF to leave. Hopefully going back to temping if my flow lets up

R/R/CS: So I am on CD3 and my cramps have lessen some but they are still bad. Makes me wish I was back on my BC. TMI COMING: Can we talk about the blood flow of not being on BC. I have never seen so much bright red blood in my life and the clumps that were coming out of me were crazy!!! I also bleed through my pad last night which I have never done before, EVER! I knew I was going to get my period because I always get really tired and sleep a lot the day before, I was even like that as a teen, but it's been three days and I still feel like I could sleep for hours and still sleep fine tonight. Hopefully it ends soon.

GTKY: What did your parents teach you that you want to pass down to your LO(s)?
    My mom didn't teach me a lot that I would like to pass on to my kids and I meet my dad when I was 14. But what I did learn is showing my kids love and affection always! Just hearing the words "I love you" and giving hugs and spending quality time with my kids is something that I want to make sure that I do. My husband side is all about family so that is something else that I want to install into our kids. 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD:3

WAYDTGKU?  temping for the first time this month

R/R/CS:

GTKY: What did your parents teach you that you want to pass down to your LO(s)?  How to cook!!! I learned from my dad and hope my kids enjoy it as much as I do.

Mom to one beautiful July '14 little girl

• @rosesmith9- i hear ya on the heavy AF.  Surprisingly, mine has gotten better though.  The first few days of the first month off BC were bad.  Last month was ok.  This past month I only had one really bad day, that was day 2. Its so awesome, I just LOVE being a woman.....not really.  Well I do, but not this part!!  My cramps on CD 2 were pretty ridiculous, alternating ibuprofen and midol every 2 hours.
  • Month/Cycle:5/4

CD: 26

WAYDTGKU? Temping/charting, Checking CM, Sex EOD, OPK

R/R/CS: had another random temp spike today and still no positive OPK. I don't honk I O'd but who knows. I guess time will tell.

Service! My Dad was always helping others and I want to instill that in my children as well.

ETA: GTKY was stolen from the TWW!

pregnancy ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 5

WAYDTGKU? PNV and thats about it...AF is in town. Waiting on my Mabis thermometer to get here! Ordered two days ago.

R/R/CS: Since I can't change the fact that AF is here (obviously, I'd rather her not be here!), I'm thoroughly enjoying the fact that I can drink wine and not feel guilty. Currently on the porch (waiting for DH to get off work) with some relaxing music, the sunset, you ladies, and my wine. No complaints here!! :) 

GTKY: What did your parents teach you that you want to pass down to your LO(s)? The importance of family vacations!! My parents truly made time for us when we were growing up. We got to go to the beach or another cool vacation every single year, and now I realize that it may have been somewhat of a financial strain on my parents, but they did it anyways. We all still talk about our vacation memories and those were some of the best times of our lives. We have many inside jokes and experiences that we still reminisce about. Other things can wait, but family and growing children sure don't wait. Can't wait to take our future kids to some of the same places.
    Married 2011
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Fur child: One awesome Golden Retriever
    IUI August 2016  : Cancelled due to polyp
    September 2016: Polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    October 2016: IUI #1- BFN
    November 2016: IUI #2- BFN
    December 2016: IUI #3 - BFN
    January/February 2017 - IVF + ICSI + PGD
    March 2017 - FET

• brambles1 said:
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

WAYDTGKU? Temping, charting, checking CM, probably going to bite the bullet and buy Wondfos

R/R/CS: I went to the OB/GYN yesterday because I had left-sided pelvic pain. I occasionally have this kind of pain right before AF but it is always intermittent and tends to alternate sides so I've always just assumed it was AF related. This month is has stuck around until well after AF started so I was a little concerned. The OB/GYN thinks it may be a cyst. I have a ultrasound scheduled for early next week but I'm worried to say the least.  I've never had one but now my mind is whirling with the possibility that I might have PCOS or a tumor or whoknowswhat (thanks Dr. Google).  I didn't want to make a separate post just for this but I could use any advice.  I searched cysts in the search bar and all I got was info on cysts during pregnancy (definitely not KU, as AF and Digi test indicate a very strong hell no) or cysts and PCOS, which I don't know if I have or not.  Has anyone ever had just one cyst and that was it or should I be worried?

GTKY: What did your parents teach you that you want to pass down to your LO(s)?  Self-sufficiency and inner strength - My dad was an orphan before middle school and on his own before he graduated high school; he went on to own a small business and become a community leader. I have never heard him complain about how unfair or hard life has been to him.  He treats every day like a gift and always makes the most of what he does have.  My mom also instilled a very strong sense that my sister and I should make our own way in life and not expect others (especially our future husbands) to take care of us. 

Edit: Grammar
    I had one cyst when I was in high school, 10-12 years ago. I did have to have it surgically removed after it failed to get smaller by itself. It was the size of an orange at the time it was removed. 
    I say that all not to scare you, but to say that I have NEVER had another cyst. Even as big and odd as that one was, it's highly possible to be just a one time thing. My doctor at the time said that they just happen sometimes with no explanation. He also said it was strange that mine didn't just go away because they usually do!
    Married 2011
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Fur child: One awesome Golden Retriever
    IUI August 2016  : Cancelled due to polyp
    September 2016: Polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    October 2016: IUI #1- BFN
    November 2016: IUI #2- BFN
    December 2016: IUI #3 - BFN
    January/February 2017 - IVF + ICSI + PGD
    March 2017 - FET

• Month/Cycle: 1/2

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU? Prenatal's, Temping, checking CM, Sex

R/R/CS: So this will be my first full month temping. My temp dropped this morning and AF came. I am excited to see how temping works. Also I am sort of happy AF came today. DH and I are having a housewarming party tomorrow and now I know I can drink with no worries!

They taught me the importance of staying close to great friends and family. I want my children to enjoy spending time with family (extended too) and really make some great lifelong friendships.

TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Month/Cycle: 3 CD: 14 WAYDTGKU?: all the usual. R/R/CS: nothing too exciting at this stage. Getting a small addiction to peeing on my OPK. Come on double line come on double line!!! Bring on the TWW I'll be peeing on all those sticks too. GTKY: What did your parents teach you that you want to pass down to your LO(s)? My parents were absolutely wonderful. Very loving to us (my sister, brother and I) and very gentle people. Mom was lucky enough to be able to be a stay at home mom so we spent a lot of time together. Dad always made up for it on weekends and always had time for us no matter how trivial it might have been. They are the most wonderful parents and even to this day I can call either of them at 11PM at night because I'm lonely or just need to talk about something and they're there. So I'd hope that DH and I can offer that type of a love bubble environment to our babes one day.. My dad also used to always say do un o others as you'd have them do unto you.