February 2016 Moms

Symptoms, Questions, and Randoms 7/31

Didn't see one yet, so let's hear it.

Re: Symptoms, Questions, and Randoms 7/31

• Unfortunately, today I discovered that I now can't cough without wanting to cry. Damn RLP! Fortunately I'm feeling a lot better in other ways than I have in a long time (knock on wood).

• I'm so ooo tierd. I feel like 12 pm hits and I can't stay awake. So I tell kids mom is taking a nap and then I find it SO hard to get back up its so hard. And then I'm up for an hour and feel like I need to sleep again. My poor kids are on summer break and mama is boring! On the upside I'm 10 weeks today!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • 14 weeks today :) and I have to say I'm feeling pretty good!  After having horrible all-day nausea from weeks 6-10ish and being on Diclegis, I'm finally feeling good enough to start weaning off.  I just thought I'd post to give everyone some hope - it *SHOULD* get better (for most, anyways....sorry to those who have to deal with the yuckiness all throughout pregnancy). Over the past few days I have woken up with some crazy energy ---although I still do like the occasional mid-day nap.  I have 3 weeks before I have to get back to my job before the new school year starts, so here's hoping that this energy boost sticks around as I try to make up for the last 3 months of neglecting my house!

It's not all glitter and rainbows, about half of my day is spent dealing with heartburn and I've started getting a lot more aches and pains (RLP I suppose), but I'll take that over feeling sick any day.  If pregnancy is currently making you feel awful, hang in there!
  • edited July 2015
    RLP is an evil bitch.
    ETA: pregnancy brain is in full swing. Missed a deadline at work yesterday..hopefully I don't get into too much trouble!

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • I know it's a little early to start asking this, but I want to be prepared.  Anyone have any suggestions for good stretch mark creams or lotions?  If nothing else, I need to start using them on these awesome new boobs.

Also, what does everyone's RLP feel like?  Is it mostly on one side?  Does it hurt your hip at all?

• I know it's a little early to start asking this, but I want to be prepared.  Anyone have any suggestions for good stretch mark creams or lotions?  If nothing else, I need to start using them on these awesome new boobs.

Also, what does everyone's RLP feel like?  Is it mostly on one side?  Does it hurt your hip at all?
    I started using palmers cocoa butter specificaly for stretch marks. I used it with my first and had no stretch marks until the very last month when I ran out and they are faded now.

Im 10 weeks tomorrow and feel like complete crap my stomach says eat but when my eyes see food everything tells me to run! Lol its awful. The depression is getting better because I am coming to grasp with the fact that this is real. I see the doctor Tuesday for the 1st time so im excited!
  • KiekKiek member
    I'm feeling kind of awful today. Not nausea but I'm feeling very lightheaded. I feel like I could pass out if I move around too much.
  • I'm so tired. I'm not sleeping well at night and my toddler keeps waking up at 5:30am. I pray he sleeps in this weekend or I might go insane (I feel like I already am though lol).
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Heartburn is starting to kick in. And major pain in my tail bone on my right side. Maybe sciatic nerve- I don't really know!
  • We've been cleaning today and working outside to get ready for the kid's birthday party tomorrow. I'm sooooo tired and the only thing that is even really done is the yard...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
                    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @tdoswell1 - Thanks for the suggestion!  I'm sorry you still feel like crap.  My M/S is beginning to let up finally.  Hope yours does too.  Good luck tomorrow!

• All around grossness. So tired, so hungry, and so nauseated. I just want to feel normal... 13 weeks today (yey 3rd Tri!). Hoping I start feeling better soon. On the plus side H is taking me and DS out to a fancy dinner tonight! So excited for Papa's Brothers Steakhouse!! This will be the first time we will have taken DS out to a jacket and tie required restaurant so hopefully he behaves well and hopefully I can actually eat some of the deliciousness that is this restaurant! 

View Full Size Image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Losses:
     7/16/2014 @ 7 Weeks 2 days
     2/01/2015 @ 4 Weeks 4 days

• Today my worst symptom is a headache - I think you can take tylenol but I just choose to deal with it. Also, so tired the last few days from waking up every freaking night to pee - this is going to be a long pregnancy if it's just going to get worse, I honestly didn't have this problem last time until much, much closer to the end!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Terrible.:-&  I-)

The MS the past 2 weeks has been AWFUL. I had one REALLY good partial day Wednesday (H even mentioned how I was talking more and up til almost 11pm) but then yesterday and today has been back to the good ole icky feeling. 

Last night I got so hungry then it took too long for me to be able to eat anything that it made me sick the rest of the night. Then this morning I threw up breakfast and other than a handful of grapes, 3 crackers, and some cottage cheese I haven't eaten anything because everything else turns my stomach.

Even worse is I can barely keep my eyes open at work and since I'm working through lunch to make up for being late this morning, I can't take my mid-day nap
  • @acuteangles RLP for me is more of a stretchy/achy feeling I get down the sides and in front of my belly/uterus.  I know RLP for some of the ladies on here is more of a sharp pain that comes and goes quickly.  For me, it's more of a dull, achy, and just annoying pain that lasts for about 45sec when I'm being extra active (I haven't really felt it when I sneeze, thank goodness)!  I never felt it in my hip, but it sounds like it could be a possible area to feel some pain as everything is moving around to make room for baby.

I get sharp pains on both sides sometimes when I cough or sneeze, and when I turn over too quickly in bed (though that's normally just on one side when it's because of twisting/turning).
  • pbtoast said:
    I know it's a little early to start asking this, but I want to be prepared.  Anyone have any suggestions for good stretch mark creams or lotions?  If nothing else, I need to start using them on these awesome new boobs.

I get sharp pains on both sides sometimes when I cough or sneeze, and when I turn over too quickly in bed (though that's normally just on one side when it's because of twisting/turning).
    Same, but I also get what kind of feels like cramping but different if that makes sense...

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • This week has been terrible. Worse MS I've had the entire pregnancy. I'm 12 weeks today and can't wait for the second trimester!!
  • We're going stroller shopping this weekend. There's some good looking deals on the local used site for our area (hello bugaboo Buffalo) but we want to try a few out first. My husband has gone crazy reading reviews and researching brands. He loves that sh*t. This will be our first child so we are total stroller newbs
  • My migraines are still killing me. I didn't realize how dependent I was on imatrex until I couldn't take it anymore! My body is like, what is this tylonel stuff? Doesn't even touch it, but it's still a blessing to be preggers, almost done with first trimester!! Hope everyone else's Friday is awesome!
    Happily Married to Tim {10-11-2003}
    Isabella {09-02-05} & Savannah {03-02-07} & Bradley {02-06-10}

• @Timmysgal02 ugh the headaches are pretty regular for me too. Hope they get better for you!
  • @Salixjoy38 I hope yours get better too! It's not fun!!!
    Happily Married to Tim {10-11-2003}
    Isabella {09-02-05} & Savannah {03-02-07} & Bradley {02-06-10}

• bredollbredoll member
    edited July 2015
    A
    BabyFetus Ticker

F16 Sep Siggy Challange - Fav Thing About Fall (even though "fall" won't be here until at least Dec)
    Green Bay animated GIF
  • cboucbou member
    I'll be 10w tomorrow and woke up not nauseated for the first time in weeks! I'm still exhausted though and not sleeping well at night from anxiety and frequent trips to the bathroom. I am still having major food aversions to fruits, vegetables, and meat. I've barely kept down anything but crackers for a month now, but ate a huge bowl of spaghetti last night! Maybe I'm on the uphill!
  • Headaches, headaches, and more headaches. It's basically non stop. I tried taking Tylenol one day and it didn't Dona darn thing. So now I'm just drinking tons and tons of water and toughing through it. My belly also popped out overnight basically. I broke down and bought some maternity clothes. Everyone says I look like I swallowed a cantaloupe!!
  • Feeling much better than I have been feeling the past several weeks. Wishing my appetite would behave and allow me to eat more tho. 
  • I never really felt bad but headaches have started to become more common. I also started to keep almost a running list of things that are going to be going clearance at the store I work at.
  • @MeaganBrown118 have you tried taking tylenol with a coke? I've heard from others that helps.

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • Bfavors said:

@MeaganBrown118 have you tried taking tylenol with a coke? I've heard from others that helps.

I was told by a nurse to drink 8oz of coke everyday. Supposedly helps with headaches and nausea. I don't like coke but thought I'd pass it on.
    Are you going through caffeine withdrawal?
  • wisco29 said:

Bfavors said:

@MeaganBrown118 have you tried taking tylenol with a coke? I've heard from others that helps.

I was told by a nurse to drink 8oz of coke everyday. Supposedly helps with headaches and nausea. I don't like coke but thought I'd pass it on.
    Are you going through caffeine withdrawal?
    I wish I was told this. My nurse said to do light exercise and get a regular sleep schedule.
  • Had my appointment today and baby looks great! Heart rate was at 180 and the baby measured 10 weeks exactly so they're keeping my due date.

I got a headache from all the blood they took. :/
  • I am so HUNGRY today! Give me all the food!!
  • Headaches and heartburn are what's ailing me...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker